Office Password Recovery Wizard is such a kind of freeware which recovers your lost passwords to Word, Excel, Access documents. Most of the time, we need to do reinstallation of a program to update the version or solve the error occur when it launches. Do you have need to remove Office Password Recovery Wizard? What is the proper way of uninstalling program from a computer? You are able to easily and effectively get rid of Office Password Recovery Wizard from your PC with tutorial below.
No matter which measure you choose, you need to make sure that you have closed the running Office Password Recovery Wizard firstly.
Tips to close Office Password Recovery Wizard:
1. Right-click the program’s icon in the system tray (next to the clock), and choose Close, Exit, or Disable.
2. Press Alt + Ctrl + Del. Choose the option “Start Task Manager”. Click on Office Password Recovery Wizard and click “End Task”.
Method One: Manually uninstall Office Password Recovery Wizard
1. Start > (Settings) > Control Panel > Programs – Uninstall a program; or Add or Remove Programs.
2. Launch Office Password Recovery Wizard program listed.
3. Click on the Office Password Recovery Wizard, running the “Uninstall/Change” option on the top of program list.
4. Follow the on-screen uninstall procedure.
5. Restart your computer to complete the removal process.
If for some reason you failed to remove Office Password Recovery Wizard from your PC, we suggest you adopt an easier and quicker way.
Method Two: Automatically uninstall Office Password Recovery Wizard
The best way to thoroughly delete Office Password Recovery Wizard is enabling a powerful uninstaller. No matter how much computer knowledge you have, you are able to uninstall all unwanted programs installed on your computer without any traces left.
Using an uninstaller like Perfect Uninstaller to remove Office Password Recovery Wizard is much more convenient and effective for general computer users. It can keep you from deleting the wrong files which will bring you a bulk of troubles. With the help of the uninstaller, you can forcibly remove software that windows can’t delete; clean up your system registry; uninstall data with one click; and speed up your system performance. You are no longer to worry about uninstalling programs. Uninstalling Adobe Flash Player 8 or Microsoft Office 2007 can be surely realized in minutes.
- Uninstall Emsisoft Emergency Kit from PC with Effective Methods
- Remove Norman Malware Cleaner - How to Uninstall Norman Malware Cleaner from PC
- PC Clean Pro Removal - How to Remove PC Clean Pro instantly
- How to Remove Spyware.HTEmployeeMon Completely
- BOOTMGR is missing - How to fix “BOOTMGR is missing” error on your computer?
- How to Remove Adware.Keenval quickly from PC
- Solutions to fix a “BootMGR is corrupt” problem
- Simple Ways to Remove Backdoor.Klankty instantly
- Computer running slow Windows XP - Steps to make your computer run faster again