When attempting to update, restore or downgrade iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or iPod shuffle iOS on Windows or Mac, you may sometimes get the iTunes error 3194 message just like the one below: “The iPhone “iPhone” could not be restored. An unknown error occurred (3194).”
Because of this iTunes 3194 restore error message, users will fail to finish the download, upgrade or restoration task properly. What is up and how can you fix iTunes error 3194 on your own?
Even though we know that iTunes software is helpful, it also can be one major cause of the 3194 restore error on the computer. Same as fixing “Firefox is already running” error, to fix iTunes error 3194 without problem, you should first make sure that you are running the latest version of the iTunes. If it remains even though you have updated to the latest version, uninstall & reinstall it again. Sometimes, a corrupt or missing file related to iTunes can bring in the error 3194 message to happen.
If the above step does not help, restore the system to a previous state before the error message appears. This simple job takes you back to the state before the iTunes 3194 error message occurred and gets rid of the error easily. So if you have ever made a system restore point, directly perform the below steps and continue:
* Go to Start – All Programs – Accessories – System Tools – System Restore.
* Right click on “System Restore” under the System Tools tab, then click “Pin to Start Menu” easy access.
* Press continue at the “Windows needs you permission to continue dialog box.
* Select “Choose a different Restore Point”.
*If “Choose a different restore point” was selected the “Choose a restore point” dialog box will appear. Choose a restore point and click on Next.
* Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the restore job.
What is more, you still have to make sure that the computer is not infected by some viruses. A virus, once installed on the computer, can easily corrupt or delete any data from your computer because of its powerful ability. Severely, it will collect & steal any of your personal information, hijack your browser activities and so on. Even though your computer is only for daily usages, you can also come to the chances to get infected in the form of images, videos, or even instant messages. Once some files or folder were infected, you will get the iTunes 3194 restore error message when trying to download or upgrade it.
Finally, you have to fix Windows registry errors regularly. Registry is generally used to hold hardware and software information, system settings and computer configuration to tell the system when and how to perform them correctly. No matter whenever you perform a command to the computer such as sending and receiving emails, it will first leave a key and values inside the registry before finishing the task. Because of this, registry errors are the root cause for the iTunes 3194 error as they are able to bring in seriously damages to the iTunes program and make it run abnormally, generate kinds of error messages and even freeze the applications.
Just as what I have ever said in my other posts, iTunes right now have been a necessary component in our daily life to make it much pleasant and convenient. Thus, no matter under which situation you get the iTunes 3194 restore error message, take immediate actions to troubleshoot and fix it now!
- Best Aluria Security Center Removal - How to Completely Uninstall Aluria Security Center
- Trojan.Gapz Removal - How to Remove Trojan.Gapz completely from PC
- How to fix error 0X800703e7? Easy solutions to error 0X800703e7
- How to Remove Security Scanner 2012 Step by Step
- How to Remove Backdoor.Rocra!gen1 safely
- Windows 7 is not shutting down properly - How to do?
- How do you fix a 0X00000016 BSOD for Windows computer?
- Laptop overheating and shutdown - Fix an overheating laptop effectively
- Detailed Information to Uninstall Fresh Diagnose from Windows - Fresh Diagnose Removal