RegSeeker is a free Registry cleaner for managing several popular registry items and searching the registry by keyword. You may need to uninstall RegSeeker when the trial version is not available on your computer, or the installation of RegSeeker requires too much system spaces. Do you wish to totally uninstall PC maintenance programs you don’t need instantly from your computer？If you are not a properly trained PC expert, you can follow tutorial below to perform the RegSeeker removal.
You may consider trying to uninstall RegSeeker directly from the Control Panel.
1. Open the RegSeeker software if you are using Windows 7 or Vista. Click the “Start” button in the bottom left-hand corner of your Windows desktop.
2. Click the “Search” box and type “Programs and Features” in the provided field.
3. Click the magnifying glass icon or “Go” button to search.
4. Double-click “Programs and Features” in the list of results.
5. Locate and click the RegSeeker option in the window, and click the “Uninstall” button that appears.
6. Follow the instructions to uninstall RegSeeker.
Then, you need to clean the related files leaving on your system. To do this, click on Start and then choose My Computer. From the selection, go to this location: C:/Program Files/. Find the files related to RegSeeker and then select all of them. Press Shift+Delete together to permanently remove these components. Pressing both keys will eliminate the need to delete the files from the Recycle Bin. The computer needs to be restarted to finish the removal process.
However, sometimes you may not find RegSeeker in the list. In that case, you should use a 3rd party uninstall tool to completely get rid of RegSeeker. As one of the most excellent uninstall tools, Perfect Uninstaller can uninstall any unwanted toolbar quickly and completely and a very useful feature of Perfect Uninstaller is that they can force uninstall those hidden applications. Find out more about Perfect Uninstaller and see how it meets your satisfaction.
1. Download and install Perfect Uninstaller on the computer.
2. Run Perfect Uninstaller and locate RegSeeker in the Display Name list.
3. Click “Uninstall” and follow the on-screen steps to uninstall the fake antivirus program from your PC.
If you wish to uninstall other PC optimization like AVG PC Tuneup 2011, you can also follow instruction below.
- Uninstall Protector Plus 2011 Antivirus Thoroughly from PC
- Remove Norman Malware Cleaner - How to Uninstall Norman Malware Cleaner from PC
- Operating System Not Found Error - Fix It Easily
- Outlook error 80040115 - Easy tips to solve error 0X80040115 in Outlook
- What is ApMsgFwd.exe file and how to fix ApMsgFwd.exe error?
- MaxWebSearch Removal Guide - How to Remove MaxWebSearch instantly
- Essential programs for computer maintenance - Some needed tools to maintain PC performance
- Easier and Swifter Way to Uninstall Bing Bar from Your Computer
- How to Remove Browse to Save completely