Image Resizer Powertoy for Windows XP provides resized images with a few simple button clicks. If you are aiming to install a newer version of the program, there is a need to remove the installed copy of Image Resizer Powertoy in your PC system. What is the available method to uninstall Image Resizer Powertoy from Windows system? Find an easy procedure to uninstall Windows program? Uninstall any unwanted programs completely, you need to remove all its associated files and related registry entries. Here are recommended methods to uninstall Image Resizer Powertoy.
Image Resizer Powertoy uninstall tips
1. Log on to the computer from which you install Image Resizer Powertoy.
2. Click Start, point to Control Panel, and then click Add or Remove Programs.
3. In Add or Remove Programs, select Image Resizer Powertoy, and then click Change/Remove.
4. On the Welcome to the Image Resizer Powertoy Installation Wizard page, click Next.
5. On the Component Selection page, in the Action column, use the drop-down arrows to select Remove, and then click Next.
Are there any guidance and/or utilities available for removing all traces of Image Resizer Powertoy from your system before a new version has been taken place?
To remove the Image Resizer Powertoy registry keys, follow these steps:
1. Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
2. Locate and then click the following registry subkey:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Image Resizer Powertoy
3. Right-click Image Resizer Powertoy, and then click Delete. Click Yes in the Confirm Key Delete dialog box.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for the following registry keys.
The recommended & most effective way to uninstall Image Resizer Powertoy is to use a piece of software which will make sure that all traces of this software will have been removed. The best program for you is “Perfect Uninstaller” – a newly released program which is able to completely remove and clean all the parts of programs from your PC. You can use this uninstall tool by downloading it onto your system, letting it scan your PC for installed software and then removing it completely.
You can use this uninstall tool by downloading it onto your system, letting it scan your PC for installed software and then removing unwanted software such as Driver Magician and Adobe Acrobat 6.0 instantly.
- Error 80200002e unable to update - Solve Windows update error 80200002e now
- Nv4_disp.dll error fix - Solve nv4_disp.dll error the quickest way
- Error 126 - The specific module could not be found
- Runtime error 339 fix - Solve runtime error 339 quickly
- RunDLL error repair - How can you fix a RunDLL error effectively?
- W32.IRCBot.NG Removal - How to Remove W32.IRCBot.NG instantly
- What is error 800a03e8 and how to fix error 800a03e8?
- Easy Steps for Removing AnalogX SayIt from Your Computer
- SDL.dll is missing - Fix SDL.dll error the simplest way