Brave Crab is a game adventure for children that provides many detailed and interesting locations with plenty of atmosphere, which makes it a fascinating game world to explore. However, if you want to get rid of this game because you don’t need it any more and you want to save up some hard drive space, you can consider trying to uninstall Brave Crab. How to completely and easily uninstall games from your computer? The following methods are helpful.
Mostly, we uninstall program with its own uninstaller. So firstly, use this method to remove Brave Crab.
Step 1: Click Start – All Programs – Brave Crab.
Step 2: Click Uninstall and then follow the Wizard to uninstall the program.
Step 3: Click Yes to confirm that you want to uninstall it.
Step 4: When the removal is complete, click “Finish”, and restart your computer.
As the installation configuration is written in the registry, to totally delete all the traces of Brave Crab, you need to do the following process:
1. Search for files related to Brave Crab.
2. Search for folders named as Brave Crab.
3. Open HKEL_LOCAL_MACHINE and HKEY_CURRENT_USER. Delete all the files related to Brave Crab.
Are you able to precisely delete every one of the “leftover” aspects of an item of Brave Crab out of your PC? If the job is a bit difficult for you, we don’t recommend you take a chance. Any failed deletion will lead to system error. So how to force uninstall Brave Crab from your system safely and thoroughly? Another option should be to download a third-party uninstaller tool.
Proven method to fully uninstall Brave Crab from PC
The best advice we offer for you is to remove Brave Crab immediately upon a good piece of uninstaller software. It is strongly advised that you choose Perfect Uninstaller.
Why we recommend Perfect Uninstaller?
This is because this professional uninstaller tool not only uninstalls the programs, but also wipes out the left registry files. It will protect your PC from corrupted registry errors, improving your PC performance and speed!
Steps to completely uninstall Brave Crab with Perfect Uninstaller:
1. Download the Perfect Uninstaller application (3.38 MB) and save it to your Desktop.
2. Boot your PC in safe mode and run Perfect Uninstaller.
3. Click Special Uninstall to open the application list as below.
4. Click Brave Crab and click Next.
5. Follow a few onscreen instructions to complete the next two or three steps.
6. Restarting your computer is required to complete removal.
- Why my computer is showing error messages at startup and how to stop them?
- XP Home Security 2013 Removal - Best Way to Get Rid of XP Home Security 2013
- How to Remove Windows Premium Defender Rogue Program safely
- XMD.dll is missing - Repair XMD.dll error easily
- Computer shuts down randomly? Fix random computer shutdowns effectively
- How to deal with “CPLEX Error: Not enough memory” error message?
- How to Completely Uninstall and Remove DriverMax for Good
- Backdoor.graybird - How to Remove Backdoor.graybird from Computers
- Svchost.exe error repair - Solve svchost.exe application error effectively