Brave Crab is a game adventure for children that provides many detailed and interesting locations with plenty of atmosphere, which makes it a fascinating game world to explore. However, if you want to get rid of this game because you don’t need it any more and you want to save up some hard drive space, you can consider trying to uninstall Brave Crab. How to completely and easily uninstall games from your computer? The following methods are helpful.
Mostly, we uninstall program with its own uninstaller. So firstly, use this method to remove Brave Crab.
Step 1: Click Start – All Programs – Brave Crab.
Step 2: Click Uninstall and then follow the Wizard to uninstall the program.
Step 3: Click Yes to confirm that you want to uninstall it.
Step 4: When the removal is complete, click “Finish”, and restart your computer.
As the installation configuration is written in the registry, to totally delete all the traces of Brave Crab, you need to do the following process:
1. Search for files related to Brave Crab.
2. Search for folders named as Brave Crab.
3. Open HKEL_LOCAL_MACHINE and HKEY_CURRENT_USER. Delete all the files related to Brave Crab.
Are you able to precisely delete every one of the “leftover” aspects of an item of Brave Crab out of your PC? If the job is a bit difficult for you, we don’t recommend you take a chance. Any failed deletion will lead to system error. So how to force uninstall Brave Crab from your system safely and thoroughly? Another option should be to download a third-party uninstaller tool.
Proven method to fully uninstall Brave Crab from PC
The best advice we offer for you is to remove Brave Crab immediately upon a good piece of uninstaller software. It is strongly advised that you choose Perfect Uninstaller.
Why we recommend Perfect Uninstaller?
This is because this professional uninstaller tool not only uninstalls the programs, but also wipes out the left registry files. It will protect your PC from corrupted registry errors, improving your PC performance and speed!
Steps to completely uninstall Brave Crab with Perfect Uninstaller:
1. Download the Perfect Uninstaller application (3.38 MB) and save it to your Desktop.
2. Boot your PC in safe mode and run Perfect Uninstaller.
3. Click Special Uninstall to open the application list as below.
4. Click Brave Crab and click Next.
5. Follow a few onscreen instructions to complete the next two or three steps.
6. Restarting your computer is required to complete removal.
- BSOD Stop error - How can you stop BSOD error effectively?
- Activate Video Download Wizard
- Etype Removal - How to Get Rid of Etype easily
- Simple Method to Uninstall Orbit Downloader Completely from PC
- How to Uninstall IMesh Toolbar the Easy Way - IMesh Toolbar Removal Instruction
- Slow computer speed - How to speed up a computer quickly?
- How can you fix "BOOTMGR is Compressed" error?
- Quick steps to fix error 1311 failed to complete installation
- Need TestDisk Removal Help? - How to Thoroughly Uninstall TestDisk from Windows 7