DriverMax is a comprehensive driver app that allows you to download the latest driver updates for your computer. I have notice that many computer newbie can not uninstall DriverMax successfully from their computer. Are you searching for the effective method for Windows program removal? You are in the right place here for tutorials to thoroughly uninstall DriverMax totally from your computer.
Instructions for you to uninstall DriverMax
1. Exit all the programs you are running.
2. Open Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Program.
3. This brings up a screen which shows you which programs you have on your PC and gives you the option to remove them.
4. Find DriverMax on the Add/Remove programs list and click Remove botton.
5. In the new dialog box click on the Finish button to complete your removal.
This is how you can manually uninstall DriverMax from your computer. However, this happens a lot that some related registry entries will be left in Windows registry. So to ensure a thorough uninstall process, you have to check and delete the entries under the below branches:
1. Go to Run and type ‘regedit’ in the empty box. Hit Enter to launch Registry Editor. Windows 7 and Vista users might be prompted for an admin password. Enter it and proceed.
2. Scan all the branches of the registry to locate and remove the registry entries of the DriverMax. 3. When finished, exit Registry Editor and reboot your computer.
How can you instantly and thoroughly remove unwanted DriverMax from system with great ease? Things will be different with an uninstaller. With an uninstaller in hand, we can not only uninstall programs easily, but also it will avoid the problems to remove/modify the registry, or the inconvenience to bring them to a repair store.
Perfect Uninstaller will help you to uninstall and remove DriverMax by doing clicks. Firstly, the uninstaller uninstalls the program. Once that has been finished, it will fully scan your registry and your hard-drive to find any files that are related to DriverMax.
The following steps will enable you to use the uninstaller:
Step1. Download Perfect Uninstaller for free online.
Step2. Install it on your system.
Step3. Right click the directory of DriverMax, C:\Program Files\ DriverMax, to select “Uninstall With PU” to start the removal.
Step4. Follow the on screen steps to finish the removal.
- 7search.com Removal - How to Get Rid of 7search.com Browser Hijacker
- OpenCL.dll problem - Deal with OpenCL.dll error the simplest method
- .NET Framework Installer Errors - Solve Some Installer Errors Quickly
- Hard drive not detected - Maintain your hard drive and stop errors effectively
- Exception 0Xc000005 fix - Repair exception error 0xc000005 the simplest method
- What does SMTP Reply Code "554 Transaction Failed" mean?
- Scour.com Redirect - How to Remove Scour.com Browser Hijacker
- Runtime error 91- Get rid of runtime error 91 easily
- Trojan.Stabuniq Removal Instruction - Simple Ways to Get Rid of Trojan.Stabuniq