AVG AntiVirus FREE 2013 offers protection that rivals the top commercial products. Is AVG AntiVirus FREE 2013 right for you? Do you want to start removing this new version out of your computer? To learn more about on how to get rid of computer security software, feel free to read this blog. Now I will show you how to fully uninstall AVG AntiVirus FREE 2013 with step-by-step instruction.
To uninstall AVG AntiVirus FREE 2013 on Windows 7, follow these steps:
1. If you have opened AVG AntiVirus FREE 2013, please exit the program first.
2. Open the Start menu and then select Control Panel.
3. Click Programs and then Programs and Features.
4. Select Mozilla AVG AntiVirus FREE 2013 in the list of currently installed programs.
5. Click Uninstall at the top of the window.
6. In the Mozilla AVG AntiVirus FREE 2013 Uninstall Wizard, click Next.
7. Click Uninstall. If you want to remove your personal data and setting in AVG AntiVirus FREE 2013, you should check the box that says Remove my AVG AntiVirus FREE 2013 personal data.
8. Click Finish.
If you are Windows XP users, follow these steps:
1. Exit the program by right clicking its icon on the Taskbar or open Task Manager with Ctrl+Alt+Delete to end its process.
2. Click Start and then click on the Control Panel tab.
3. Go to your control panel and selecting the “Add/Remove Programs” function
4. Once in this application, you will see a list of programs. Click on AVG AntiVirus FREE 2013 and click on “Remove.”
5. Restart your computer at last.
Trying to delete software manually can be a very difficult and risk task if there are leftover files in your registry. That means you need to remove the related registry keys. However, we only recommend those who are experienced with computers or who feel confident to go into the registry.
Looking for easy and effective way to get rid of AVG AntiVirus FREE 2013? Perfect Uninstaller is good quality uninstall software. This form of Uninstall/Removal engine can help you completely get rid of any unwanted programs as well as the leftovers in registry and system disk, avoiding negative impact on your computer stability and performance.
- Windows update error 0X800b0100 - Fix error 0X800b0100 right now
- How to get rid of frequent Win32 computer error?
- Pup.playsushi Removal Help - How to Remove Pup.playsushi simply
- Cridex Trojan Removal Guide - How to Remove Cridex Trojan from Slow PC
- IMI GAL Exporter Uninstall Guide - Completely Remove IMI GAL Exporter Quickly
- File Pulverizer Removal Tips - Learn How to Uninstall File Pulverizer Immediately
- Error code 80710092 - Solutions to fix PSN error code 80710092 quickly
- Computer not booting up - Steps to boot up computer properly
- Windows 7 Start menu not working - Fix it now