RivaTuner is a freeware program for NVIDIA and ATI display adapters running under Windows. Can’t fully uninstall the program when you trying to reinstall RivaTuner on your computer? If you are in this situation, you will need an effective guide which can help you thoroughly remove RivaTuner. The following instruction is proven to be helpful for uninstalling program completely from PC.
Tips to remove RivaTuner manually
1. Click the blank of your taskbar and select Windows Task Manager. Open it to stop all applications that are running at present. (Doing this step is to make sure the uninstall succeed.)
2. Press Start Menu and then open Control Panels.
3. Click Add/Remove Programs.
4. Press the Change or Remove Programs tab.
5. Navigate to RivaTuner on the list of currently installed programs and click Remove next to it.
6. Restart your computer.
If however you are still finding files and folders that are associated with the program then you will need to manually delete data from the system registry. To get this done:
1. Type REGEDIT.EXE into the Run tool.
2. Look for any files or folders that are labeled with the same name as the RivaTuner you are trying to delete.
3. Drag the file or folder into the recycle bin.
4. Empty the recycle bin and then restart your system.
Tips to remove RivaTuner effectively and quickly
Some people may wonder how to uninstall RivaTuner thoroughly and want an easy method to do it. In this case, you can use an automatic uninstall tool named Perfect Uninstaller.
Perfect Uninstaller is a powerful, trusted and reliable uninstall tool that can help you to uninstall any unwanted programs in a fast, secure and convenient way. A very useful feature of Perfect Uninstaller is that it not only deletes those unwanted programs, but also force uninstalls all of the unwanted leftovers.
If you want to uninstall RivaTuner instantly, please follow the steps below:
1. Reboot your computer to enter the Safe Mode. You can press F8 when the Windows is booting up and select Safe Mode.
2. Start the Perfect Uninstaller, find RivaTuner in the display list, and then choose Uninstall.
3. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
- Need to Remove AthTek RegistryCleaner? Complete AthTek RegistryCleaner Uninstall Instruction
- "Invalid System Disk" error on PC boot – Fix it now
- Super AV 2013 - How to Remove Super AV 2013 instantly
- Digest.dll is not a valid windows image - Easy tips to repair digest.dll error
- How can I make my old computer run faster? Easy tips to speed up your computer
- Activate Driver Checker
- D3dx9_34.dll is missing - Repair d3dx9_34.dll error instantly
- Best Solution to Completely Uninstall SRS Audio Sandbox
- Guide to Fully Uninstall Miraplacid Printer Driver from Windows