WinBubble is an application for Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7 that is designed to take the TweakUI concept to the next level. Do you try to install the upper version of WinBubble? Is the new version requiring you to uninstall WinBubble installed on your computer before? How to uninstall windows software as quickly as possible? Need any help? The following is detailed steps to remove WinBubble from Windows.
To uninstall WinBubble, first you need to end all the processes from running. To do this, open Windows Task Manager by pressing CTRL-SHIFT-DEL, then go to processes. Stop and terminate the following executables:
Then go to the start menu and then the program’s sub-menu. There should be an uninstall option listed there. Simply follow the instructions when you select WinBubble, and the software will remove itself completely. If it isn’t listed under the menu, remove WinBubble with standard Add/Remove Programs.
Here are the steps:
1. Open Control Panels on the Start Menu.
2. Click Add/Remove Programs on the interface and then make a full search through your system.
3. Soon, you will see all currently installed programs are all listed, highlight WinBubble.
4. Click Uninstall next to it and follow the prompts to complete the uninstall.
Actually, when WinBubble has been removed through the Windows default programs list, some of its files also can be seen in your PC. In other words, it is rather difficult to make WinBubble completely gone by simply uninstalling it with Add/Remove applet.
If you can not thoroughly uninstall WinBubble by the first method, you will need to use a removal tool. The most effective way to remove WinBubble is to run a powerful and reliable uninstaller which ensures you a complete and clean removal.
How to uninstall WinBubble easily and completely from PC?
1. Free download Perfect Uninstaller and Install It.
2. Select Tune Up Utilities 2012 from the detected program list and click “Run Uninstaller”.
3. Click “OK” button to start uninstall WinBubble process.
4. Wait for the standard uninstalling process to be completed and select Scan Leftovers to detect leftover files/registry entries and click Delete Leftovers.
5. Click “OK” to finish the removal.
Perfect uninstaller will not only help you remove unwanted WinBubble but also help you tweak your registry. If you ever have another program like Adobe Photoshop CS3 that you want to get rid of, you can just remove it using the same instructions you used to uninstall WinBubble.
- Removal of Ultimate Media Player - How to Uninstall Ultimate Media Player Thoroughly
- 1601 iTunes error fix - Fix error 1601 on iTunes easily
- Simple and Effective Way to Uninstall Anyplace Control from Your PC
- How to Remove Isearch.glarysoft.com Redirect
- Backdoor-exi Removal - How to Remove Backdoor-exi quickly
- Full and Free Acoustica MP3 CD Burner Uninstall Instruction
- Trojan.Gapz Removal - How to Remove Trojan.Gapz completely from PC
- Java crashes computer - How to do when Java crashes your computer?
- Fix slow computer free - Steps to fix your slow computer for free