File Recovery Assist is a comprehensive file recovery application used for recovering deleted data files on different windows operating computer system. Need a quick and complete removal instruction for File Recovery Assist? If you are not an expert to uninstall Windows program, you can use the steps outlined on this page to uninstall File Recovery Assist in the most effective way possible.
The first thing you want to try is to locate File Recovery Assist in the Add/Remove Control Panel and try to remove it from there.
Follow these instructions to accomplish this.
1. Close your File Recovery Assist so that you can conduct a successful, full uninstall.
2. Terminate associated processes. Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Task Manager and then terminate all processes related to File Recovery Assist.
3. On the Control Panels, click Add/Remove Programs.
4. Move your mouse to locate to File Recovery Assist.
5. Click it and then Add/Remove Programs.
6. Highlight File Recovery Assist and click Yes.
7. Restart your computer.
What to do next in thoroughly uninstalling File Recovery Assist? You have to delete left-over files which will be left by the above process.
1. Press “Start” and then locate “My Computer”.
2. Go to “C:\Program Files”, search and find the left-over files of File Recovery Assist.
3. After you’ve identified these files, choose the selected folder and click “SHIFT + DELETE” to remove them permanently.
4. Empty your recycle bin and then restart your PC.
Most of people are not comfortable to edit the Registry, and they could crash their system easily when editing the Registry. In this case, using some professional uninstall tools is highly recommended. What can you looking for uninstalling File Recovery Assist or any other unwanted program? Here we recommend Perfect Uninstaller.
Perfect Uninstaller, an excellent uninstall tool, can uninstall any unwanted program quickly and completely. A very useful feature of Perfect Uninstaller is that they can force uninstall these hidden applications. You can also use Perfect Uninstaller to uninstall GetPDF Splitter Merger, ParetoLogic FileCure, or uninstall any unwanted software. Use this professional tool to get rid of useless programs and see how it meets your satisfaction.
- How to Remove Udugg.com Browser Hijacker
- STOP 0X00000124 error - Solve BSOD STOP 0X00000124 easily
- Windows BSOD 0Xc00000e9 - Detailed causes and solutions
- Slow running Windows XP - Restore a slow Windows XP computer at ease
- Downloader.Puzby Removal - How to Remove Downloader.Puzby quickly
- How to Get Rid of Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool - Learn the Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool Removal
- Activate Advanced PC Tweaker
- How to Remove Search.openmediasoft.com from Your PC
- Fully Uninstall Agnitum Outpost Security Suite Pro Once and For All