Kaspersky ONE Universal Security is the easy one-license solution to protect PCs Macs smartphones and Android tablets. Do you have to uninstall Kaspersky ONE Universal Security from PC? For some users who really do not need it for their computers, they need security program removal guide. Considering that, the unwanted program will only take the PC space, it becomes top priority to uninstall unused Kaspersky ONE Universal Security from computer.
Any time you prefer to uninstall program quickly, you can initially attempt to uninstall from Control Panel.
Here is how to remove Kaspersky ONE Universal Security from Windows directly:
Step One: Click Start and go to Control panel.
Step Two: Open the Add/Remove utility of Windows.
Step Three: Locate Kaspersky ONE Universal Security in the list and click Remove.
Step Four: Follow the on-screen instruction to uninstall Kaspersky ONE Universal Security.
But these steps are not complete enough to get rid of those components of Kaspersky ONE Universal Security from your computer. Oftentimes, some files will be left called “left-over files”. These files should be removed from your computer by pressing “Start” and then locating “My Computer”. Next, you have to select “C:\Program Files\” and then find the left-over files. After locating the files, click the Kaspersky ONE Universal Security and hit the “SHIFT + DELETE” keys on your keyboards. Reboot your computer to complete the process.
For you convenience and the safety, I would like to introduce you an easier method to do the Kaspersky ONE Universal Security removal once and for all.
A utility that helps you completely remove Kaspersky ONE Universal Security is available from Internet. The Perfect Uninstaller removes most of the files and Windows registry settings that remain on the computer when you remove unwanted Windows programs. This utility is designed to be used on stand-alone computers or workstations.
By applying the below provided solution with Perfect Uninstaller, you will be able to completely uninstall Kaspersky ONE Universal Security or remove F-PROT Antivirus from your computer. Try it now!
Uninstall Kaspersky ONE Universal Security with Perfect Uninstaller
1. Quit all the running programs on your desktop.
2. Run Perfect Uninstaller.
3. Click the Kaspersky ONE Universal Security to be removed in the “Display Name” list.
4. Click the “Uninstall” button to start the removal.
5. Follow the onscreen steps to finish the removal.
- Blue screen error code 0X0000008E - How to fix error code 0X0000008E instantly?
- Computer won't start - How to fix a computer that won’t turn on?
- Must-known free computer maintenance tips for your Windows PC
- Simple Tricks to Fully Uninstall AOL Toolbar from Your Computer
- USB Drive Not Detected - Why USB Drive Not Recognized and How to Fix It?
- Windows Active Guard - How to Remove Windows Active Guard instantly
- iTunes error 11556 repair - Solve error 11556 in iTunes effectively
- Uninstall Avast! Pro Antivirus - The Simplest Way to Remove Avast! Pro Antivirus
- Remove CleanMyPC Completely from PC - CleanMyPC Uninstall Guide