Amazon Toolbar is similar to the Firebox’s extensions albeit more advanced option wise. Many computer users install the official Amazon toolbar for Firefox. Do you know how to uninstall the Amazon Toolbar one day you don’t need it anymore? With the recommended method in this page, you can finally completely get rid of toolbars you don’t need with great satisfaction. Let’s go!
Tips to delete Amazon Toolbar on Mozilla Firefox
1. Click the small arrow next to the search provider icon and select Manage Search Engines…
2. Select the Amazon Toolbar and Remove it.
3. Open the Firefox menu and select Options -> Options (or open the Tools menu and select the Options item).
4. Select the General tab and reset your home page.
5. Type about:config in the address bar and press Enter.
6. Press the “I’ll be careful, I promise!” button.
7. Type “search” in the Search text box.
8. Right click the browser.search.default engine name and select Reset from the context menu.
9. Type “keyword” in the Search text box.
10. Right click the keyword.URL item and select Reset from the context menu.
11. Amazon Toolbar is now completely removed from the Mozilla Firefox browser.
Then, you need to delete all associated registry files or entries related with Amazon Toolbar from your registry:
1. Click Start Menu again and then open Run.
2. Type regedit and click OK to start the Registry Editor.
3. Delete any entries or keys related to NTI Media Maker such as
4. Reboot your computer.
If you are computer beginners, it will be a bit hard for you to manually delete Amazon Toolbar completely from computer. Needlessly to say, the best way is using a good removal tool to help you remove Amazon Toolbar automatically in seconds. Perfect Uninstaller is a highly recommended tool for uninstalling program easily and totally! It works in a very simple but comprehensive manner through hard drive and registry. Aside from working to remove Amazon Toolbar, it can also get rid of other toolbars like Power Search Toolbar and AOL Toolbar from your computer.
- Missing WbExtDict.dll error - Repair WbExtDict.dll error easily
- Speed up boot time - Methods to make PC boot faster
- The Best Way to Uninstall and Remove Cool Edit Pro Rapidly
- Constant Windows 7 blue screen errors? Prevent BSOD errors on Windows 7 easily
- Lame_enc.dll not found - Steps to fix lame_enc.dll error now
- Steps to Fix Cyclic Redundancy Check Error Effectively
- How to Remove Fake Windows Action Center from My Computer
- How to Remove P2P-Worm.Win32.Franvir quickly from Slow Computer
- Smart Fortress 2012 Removal - How Can I Remove Smart Fortress 2012 from My Computer