Idyle Tray Minimizer lets you run applications minimized as System Tray icons, which helps free up space on your taskbar. If you failed to uninstall Idyle Tray Minimizer from your computer, this article aims to help you solve the problem. Feel free to use the following methods to get rid of Windows program you don’t need on your computer.
To uninstall Idyle Tray Minimizer, first you need to end all the processes from running. To do this, open Windows Task Manager by pressing CTRL-SHIFT-DEL, then go to processes. Stop and terminate the related executables.
Then go to the start menu and then the program’s sub-menu. There should be an uninstall option listed there. Simply follow the instructions when you select Idyle Tray Minimizer, and the software will remove itself completely. If it isn’t listed under the menu, remove Idyle Tray Minimizer with standard Add/Remove Programs.
Here are the steps:
1. Open Control Panels on the Start Menu.
2. Click Add/Remove Programs on the interface and then make a full search through your system.
3. Soon, you will see all currently installed programs are all listed, highlight Idyle Tray Minimizer.
4. Click Uninstall next to it and follow the prompts to complete the uninstall.
Manual removal procedure is not simple as you think. Be patient as it will usually take long time to complete the removal. You may encounter larger software that takes more time to remove.
As for common users, it is not recommended to uninstall Idyle Tray Minimizer manually because editing registry keys is risky. If you are not comfortable with editing registry keys, you should use a reliable uninstall tool to uninstall Idyle Tray Minimizer. As one of the most excellent uninstall tools, Perfect Uninstaller performs perfectly in many tests. It can uninstall Idyle Tray Minimizer completely within a few seconds.
Now let’s see how you can force uninstall Idyle Tray Minimizer within steps:
1. Click here to free download Perfect Uninstaller.
2. Install the program on your computer and the launch it.
3. Locate where the Idyle Tray Minimizer on your computer, such as C:Programs Files Idyle Tray Minimizer
4. Right click the folder and then click “Force Uninstall” to begin the removal.
Trying to delete IObit Smart Defrag or Folderico manually can be a very difficult task. By downloading an uninstall program you will be able to completely remove problematic software once and for all.
- WIN32.BHO.acw Removal Tool - How to Remove WIN32.BHO.acw instantly
- How Can You Uninstall/Remove Microsoft Security Essentials Easily from PC
- Time-saving Method to Uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus Completely
- How to Uninstall CyberDefender Registry Cleaner - Easiest Method
- Thoroughly Uninstalling Owl Commander from Computer for Free
- Uninstalling MpcStar - An Easy Way to Fully Remove MpcStar from Computer
- Guide to Uninstall CE Safe Browser from PC - Recommended For Beginners
- How Can You Fix Windows Modules Installer Error 126?
- Advice on How to Uninstall Vbuzzer Toolbar from Your Computer