Idyle Tray Minimizer lets you run applications minimized as System Tray icons, which helps free up space on your taskbar. If you failed to uninstall Idyle Tray Minimizer from your computer, this article aims to help you solve the problem. Feel free to use the following methods to get rid of Windows program you don’t need on your computer.
To uninstall Idyle Tray Minimizer, first you need to end all the processes from running. To do this, open Windows Task Manager by pressing CTRL-SHIFT-DEL, then go to processes. Stop and terminate the related executables.
Then go to the start menu and then the program’s sub-menu. There should be an uninstall option listed there. Simply follow the instructions when you select Idyle Tray Minimizer, and the software will remove itself completely. If it isn’t listed under the menu, remove Idyle Tray Minimizer with standard Add/Remove Programs.
Here are the steps:
1. Open Control Panels on the Start Menu.
2. Click Add/Remove Programs on the interface and then make a full search through your system.
3. Soon, you will see all currently installed programs are all listed, highlight Idyle Tray Minimizer.
4. Click Uninstall next to it and follow the prompts to complete the uninstall.
Manual removal procedure is not simple as you think. Be patient as it will usually take long time to complete the removal. You may encounter larger software that takes more time to remove.
As for common users, it is not recommended to uninstall Idyle Tray Minimizer manually because editing registry keys is risky. If you are not comfortable with editing registry keys, you should use a reliable uninstall tool to uninstall Idyle Tray Minimizer. As one of the most excellent uninstall tools, Perfect Uninstaller performs perfectly in many tests. It can uninstall Idyle Tray Minimizer completely within a few seconds.
Now let’s see how you can force uninstall Idyle Tray Minimizer within steps:
1. Click here to free download Perfect Uninstaller.
2. Install the program on your computer and the launch it.
3. Locate where the Idyle Tray Minimizer on your computer, such as C:Programs Files Idyle Tray Minimizer
4. Right click the folder and then click “Force Uninstall” to begin the removal.
Trying to delete IObit Smart Defrag or Folderico manually can be a very difficult task. By downloading an uninstall program you will be able to completely remove problematic software once and for all.
- QTCF.dll is missing - Solutions to fix QTCF.dll error easily
- Best Weeny Free Registry Cleaner Removal - How to Force Uninstall Weeny Free Registry Cleaner
- Effective Method to Uninstall MyIdentityDefender Toolbar Thoroughly from PC
- How to troubleshoot and get rid of various HTTP error codes?
- Can't find ntdll.dll - Repair ntdll.dll error the simplest way
- Computer keeps freezing for no reason and what should I do?
- My computer sound is not working - Fix sound on computer now
- Disk Write Error - Causes and Solutions
- How to Remove Adware.w32.virtumonde completely and easily