Kaspersky PURE 2.0 Total Security is the latest version of Kaspersky’s do-it-all suite, a comprehensive toolkit which includes just about every security feature you could ever want. Are you in dire need of removing Kaspersky PURE 2.0 Total Security from your Windows? How to make sure that all users can easily uninstall security program easily? The article describes the procedure for removing Kaspersky PURE 2.0 Total Security. You can normally uninstall the Kaspersky PURE 2.0 Total Security with methods below.
Method one: Remove Kaspersky PURE 2.0 Total Security on Windows with default uninstaller
1. Exit Kaspersky PURE 2.0 Total Security before you uninstall it. Right click on the icon of Kaspersky PURE 2.0 Total Security and select Exit.
2. Click on the Start button and then select All Programs. Choose the Kaspersky PURE 2.0 Total Security installation directory on the Start menu.
3. Click on the Kaspersky PURE 2.0 Total Security and choose Uninstall Kaspersky PURE 2.0 Total Security.
4. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
Method two: Remove Kaspersky PURE 2.0 Total Security with Add/Remove Programs
1. Go to the Windows Control Panel. The Control Panel can be accessed from your Start menu -> Control Panel. On Windows XP and earlier operating systems, open Add or Remove Programs. On Windows Vista, open Programs/Uninstall a program (or Programs and Features if in Classic View mode.)
2. Find Kaspersky PURE 2.0 Total Security in the list of installed programs and select it. It should appear as Kaspersky PURE 2.0 Total Security, depending on what edition of the software you have installed.
3. On Windows XP and earlier operating systems, click the “Remove” button. On Windows Vista, click the “Uninstall” button.
4. Follow the instructions, if any, given by the uninstall wizard.
5. Reboot your PC immediately after the uninstalling has completed. Rebooting your PC is essential. If you do not reboot your PC, the uninstalling may be unsuccessful.
After it, bear in mind to check every corner of your computer to check the files and registry entries related to Kaspersky PURE 2.0 Total Security. Basically this means you need to open Registry Editor. Click Start Menu and then go to Run. Enter regedit and you can open Registry Editor. Find out all the related entries under all the folders and then delete all.
Recommended Removal Method: Use Uninstaller Assistant
1. Firstly, close all running applications before attempting to uninstall Kaspersky PURE 2.0 Total Security. You can right-click the Kaspersky PURE 2.0 Total Security system tray icon (the orange/brown bug running near your clock) and select “Exit” from the menu.
2. Click here to download and run one reliable and reputed Kaspersky PURE 2.0 Total Security Uninstaller Assistant: Perfect Uninstaller
3. Run the uninstall program, locate to Kaspersky PURE 2.0 Total Security on the list and click Uninstall.
4. Follow the instructions given by the Perfect Uninstaller.
Perfect Uninstaller is faster, easier to uninstall programs than other uninstall tool. Use it, you can also uninstall Sergiwa Antiviral Toolkit and InfoArmor Anti-Spyware completely and easily and further regain your computer speak performance.
- Best Way to Completely Uninstall AML Free Registry Cleaner from PC
- Simple solutions to fix “VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE” BSOD errors
- The Easy Way to Uninstall Flash Player Pro from Computer
- Personal Protector 2013 - How to Remove Personal Protector 2013 instantly
- What should you do when getting “An unexpected I/O error has occurred” error message?
- Computer not booting up - Steps to boot up computer properly
- No sound on my computer - What to do when computer has no sound?
- Fast and Easy Way to Uninstall SDExplorer Pro from PC
- How to Remove V9 Redirect Virus quickly