IIS Log Archiver is a program to help you manage the archiving of your IIS log files. Need assistance to uninstall IIS Log Archiver from your computer? When you are uninstalling Windows program, it is important to delete the files properly and completely. With the help from this article, you can fully and easily remove IIS Log Archiver from your PC permanently.
In order to avoid incorrect uninstallation, make sure you exit IIS Log Archiver at first.
1. Open Task Manager by right-clicking the taskbar and then clicking Task Manager.
2. Click the Applications tab, click the IIS Log Archiver, and then click End Task.
General Method for Uninstalling IIS Log Archiver with Windows Add/Remove Panel.
1. Go to Start and then Settings.
2. Find the Control Panel and click it.
3. Click the Add/Remove panel, and it will soon pop up.
4. Find and choose IIS Log Archiver or any programs you don’t need in the list of Add/Remove panel.
5. Click the “Remove” icon, and you will have IIS Log Archiver removed from your pc.
To wipe out any unnecessary files of IIS Log Archiver from your computer, follow the steps:
1. Click Start and then go to My Computer.
2. Click C:/Program Files/ and then find out the IIS Log Archiver associated files.
3. Locate IIS Log Archiver associated files, select the folder and press SHIFT + DELETE to wipe out it from your PC.
4. Go to Recycle Bin on the desktop to remove it permanently.
5. Restart your PC to complete the uninstall task.
Well, in order to save you time and provide you a safely and easily solution to resolve this kind of problems, there are some incomparably intelligent software engineers who have created an application named: Perfect Uninstaller. Just download Perfect Uninstaller on your computer, and use this uninstaller tool to automatically remove IIS Log Archiver once and for all.
Below are the complete uninstall process for IIS Log Archiver using Perfect Uninstaller:
1. Run Perfect Uninstaller and click Show Windows Installer.
2. Find IIS Log Archiver on the list and then click it.
3. Click Uninstall button and confirm removal of the IIS Log Archiver.
4. When the uninstall process complete, click Finish.
- Uninstall Anapod Explorer Free - How to Effectively Remove Anapod Explorer from PC
- Wmiprvse.exe application error - Deal with wmiprvse.exe error simply
- Driver Updater Pro Removal Tips - How to Easily and Quickly Uninstall Driver Updater Pro
- False Positive Detection to Spyware Cease Has been Corrected -Spyware Cease 3.7 New Release
- SVCR71.dll error in Windows 7 - Solutions to fix SVCR71.dllerror easily
- Click.livesearch.com - How to Remove Click.livesearch.com Browser Hijacker from Windows
- A Quick Tutorial on How to Uninstall Norton AntiVirus 2005 from Windows
- How to Uninstall SmartMovie for Free - Complete SmartMovie Removal