During the usage of the computer, the most common problem we experience should be an application error. This error happens on almost all application and it is quite complicated then you cannot fix them just within a simple reboot. Actually, they are many causes behind an application error message and this is why you can get many solutions on how to fix application error when searching this on Google, but they are not comprehensive. In this article, I will show you some rather simple and easy steps to fix the annoying application errors instantly.
No matter in running which application you get the application error message, you can instantly follow the below steps to go:
* Close all currently running computer applications by opening Windows Task Manager.
* Then, go to “Start” button and click on the “Control Panel” option. This will open a new window.
* Click on the text field in the upper right-hand corner of the “Control Panel”; type “solution” to bring up one or more clickable options;
* Then you should click on the option labeled “Problem Reports and Solutions.” This will open another new window.
* Click on “See Problems to Check” which is located on the upper left-hand side of the “Problem Reports and Solutions” window.
* Then you should scroll the list of recent computer problems to find problems related to the specific application you’re trying to fix. You can also click on “View Details” to view more details about the recent errors for that application.
* Finally, click “Check for Solutions” and the Windows will initiate an automatic search for fixes to the specific application problems you have selected. Once Windows has identified solutions to your computer’s specific problems, click to install the new fixes for your application and then application error on your computer will be solved.
Also, to prevent and fix an application error, you’d better prevent malware from infecting your PC. Viruses are able to attack and remove any files from the computer, etc to cause the application error if it cannot locate the required entries to run the program correctly. However, due to the fact that it is impossible to locate and remove PC malware with naked eyes, it is best you can do this by installing a reliable antivirus and antispyware tools on your system to realtime block & remove malware. Furthermore, it is best to make sure that these tools are regularly updated with the latest virus definitions and security updates to much better protect your PC and personal information.
Then, you still have to make sure that your Windows registry is clean and compact by running registry repair software regularly at least twice a week. The corrupted or missing entries in the registry database will stop the system to run some programs smoothly as usual to create the application error. Besides, some leftover entries from the previous incomplete program uninstall process can also stop you from running the application correctly. To ensure the smooth running of the computer as well as fix application error, you’d better check and fix computer registry errors. By the way, it is highly advised that you can keep on backing up your important data and Windows registry. In this way, you can quickly get back your computer by restoring to a previous status when something goes wrong.
Well, with the above steps you can instantly troubleshoot and fix any type of application error on your computer. However, if you are still facing with the error on your PC, get the PC computer repair tool now. Then, you will be surprised to see how it fix your computer errors and improve PC performance.
- IRP Hook Rootkit - How to Remove IRP Hook Rootkit from Your PC
- Recommended Methods to Uninstall Adobe Flash Player 8 from Computer
- Total Security Protection Center - How to Remove Total Security Protection Center easily
- Error code 14 - Fix Windows code 14 error quickly
- Win32:Evo-gen - Best Ways to Remove Win32:Evo-gen instantly
- How do I get rid of WoW.dll pop-up? Detailed solutions to WoW.dll error
- Simple Tricks to Fully Uninstall AOL Toolbar from Your Computer
- How to improve PC speed and repair computer errors?
- Lame_enc.dll not found - Steps to fix lame_enc.dll error now