Upon redeeming a gift cards or editing the account information on iTunes, some Apple iTunes users will get a popping-up strange error code -1202. Right now, with the development of the ITunes, lots of computer users prefer to use iTunes in their daily life. But what does the iTunes error code -1202 mean and how can you fix the error on your computer correctly?
Most of the time, the error code -1202 on iTunes was caused by wrong date/time or zone settings. So the first step you should do when getting the error is to check and make sure the date/time or zone settings on your computer are correct. Here, I take Windows XP as an example to show you how to do:
* Click Start, Control Panel, then the “Date, Time, Language, and Regional” Options, and then click Date and Time.
* On the Date & Time tab, check whether they are set correctly or not. If not, you can change them correctly:
- To change the hour, double-click the hour, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.
- To change the minutes, double-click the minutes, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.
- To change the seconds, double-click the seconds, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.
- To change the AM/PM indicator, select it, and then click the arrows.
*If there is something wrong with your time zone, click the Time Zone tab. Click the drop-down arrow within the box, and then click your current time zone.
If there is nothing wrong with the date/time or zone settings but you still get the Apple iTunes error -1202, then you can instantly check and update the application to the latest version. If you are using a Windows-based operating system, go to the Help menu and click “Check for Updates.” If you are using a MAC, click the Apple menu in the top right corner of the screen and select the “Software Update” menu item.
Sometimes, a corrupt item within the iTunes will stop you from running the iTunes correctly to redeem a gift cards or edit your account settings. So, if the above steps do not help, you can instantly uninstall the program and then reinstall it on your PC. In many cases, a reinstall job helps to fix kinds of computer errors but not an iTunes unknown error code -1202.
Lastly, it is still a need for you to check and fix registry errors. Getting a registry error it not at all a good sign for a computer. That is because the registry is a very essential feature of your system and it has become the storage seat of the system. It stores anything and everything that is happening on your computer, hardware to software and also the related installations. As you install & uninstall programs, add/remove files, or even when the computer gets infected, this database will get corrupted or full with lots of invalid entries. Any errors within the registry will make the computer run incorrectly or serious generate kinds of unknown error messages. If the iTunes cannot recall the required entries to finish your job, it may show an iTunes error code -1202. So, you should find the correct solutions to fix registry errors immediately at this time.
However, according to my own experience, the best way to fix registry errors is to download and run a registry clean tool just like Registry Easy. It is designed to scan the system for all potential errors and fix them all within click, making your system equivalent to a fresh one.
To fix Apple iTunes error code -1202 instantly together with maintain your computer performance, get the best computer fix tool here. It will completely scan your whole PC and get rid of all errors inside, returning you an error free computer instantly.
- Completely Uninstall Multi Virus Cleaner with This Effective Instruction
- Vipsearchs.net - How to Remove Vipsearchs.net instantly
- Simplest Way to Uninstall MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition from PC
- How to Remove Trojan.Downbot.D!gen2 from the Computer
- Vista Total Security 2013 Removal Help - How Can You Remove Vista Total Security 2013 easily
- Internet Explorer Error Repair - Fix Common Internet Explorer Errors easily
- How to stop and fix Windows blue screen error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL?
- Computer shuts down unexpectedly - Solve PC shutdown problems easily
- How to Remove Windows Server Defender completely