Every once in a while, your Internet Explorer (IE) will suddenly crash or stop working while you are browsing a webpage. This can drive you mad if this IE problem happens frequently, stopping you from enjoying the PC life pleasantly. This, to diagnose and repair some common IE problems that make IE slow, not secure, unstable or crash is what you should not ignore so as to enjoy the computer all the time.
No matter which IE error message you are receiving on the screen, the first step you should do is to restart the browser. Sometimes, the error message happens when you are surfing the web with the Internet Explorer and a simple restart will restart all your webpages from your previous browsing sessions. By the way, sometimes a simple restart helps to fix some errors like DNS not responding.
Sometimes, the Internet Explorer errors will happen when it is not properly set-up. If this is the case, after restarting it you should restore it back to the default settings.
* Open Internet Explorer.
*Click Tools->Internet Option ->Advanced ->Reset.
* Check up the box named Delete personal settings, and then click Reset button.
Also, you’d better take several minutes to reset Internet Explorer configuration settings. If the solutions above do not help, then you can reset the Internet Explorer configuration settings trying to solve the problem. But please note that this will disable all browser add-ons and you have to re-enable your needed add-ons after the reset job. To do this task, perform steps below:
* Run your Internet Explorer, click Tools, and then click Internet Options.
* Click Advanced tab, and then click Reset.
*When you are in the Internet Explorer Default Settings dialog box, click Reset.
* When the settings have been reset, click Close, and then click OK to restart Internet Explorer and the problem must be solved.
However, if none of the above solutions deal with the IE problems, a reinstallation of the Firefox application might help solve the issue. Reinstallation of the program can help overwrite faulty components of the application. Further, it will also be easier for the computer to support the application when its settings and files are refreshed.
Before reinstalling the Internet Explorer program, you’d better check and fix Windows registry first. We know that no matter when you start up a program, it will read through your hard disk and Windows registry for the needed files. However, when some required files are missing, corrupted or inaccessible, you will be very easy to get the Internet Explorer error messages. So the last software you should get to repair the common IE problems is a registry cleaner program that helps to deeply scan your computer and automatically detect junk files, errors and other problems in your system. Once all the useless entries have been removed and all the corrupted entries have been repaired, you can run your Internet Explorer properly without errors.
Want to run your Internet Explorer and surf your desired pages correctly all the time? Troubled with the sudden appearance of IE problems in browsing some pages? Follow the above instructions right now and you will be able to fix common IE problems and then enjoy your PC life pleasantly.
- How to Remove HackTool:Win32/Keygen by Simple Steps
- Simple Tricks to Fully Uninstall AOL Toolbar from Your Computer
- Guide to Uninstall BigAnt Office Messenger from Computer Freely
- Effective Methods to Uninstall PageDefrag from PC Completely
- Remove Pos Free Photo Editor - Tips to Uninstall Your Pos Free Photo Editor Forever
- Google encrypted error - How to do when encountering a Google encrypted error?
- Introduction of PC Booster Removal - How to Force Uninstall PC Booster from Computer
- Backdoor.Rocra - How to Wipe off Backdoor.Rocra Trojan instantly
- Trojan.Win32.Agent2.dmdi Removal – How to Remove Trojan.Win32.Agent2.dmdi completely