Before learning how to fix devsetup32.dll error, you should know that the Dll file itself is a legitimate system file. However, if it goes missing, corrupted or attacked by some viruses, it can generate various error messages just like the one below:
• The devsetup32.dll cannot be opened.
• The devsetup32.dll Windows runtime error.
• The devsetup32.dll at “0x059a3kf” referenced memory could not be written.
• This application has failed to start to run on Windows because devsetup32.dll cannot be found.
• The module devsetup32.dll was loaded but the call to dllregisterserver failed with error code 0X80004005.
How to fix devsetup32.dll error on your own?
Most of the devsetup32.dll error is caused by the virus attacks on your computer as viruses, spyware programs are able to attack all files on your computer. The missing file will make the Windows fail to successfully read the needed files and results in the devsetup32.dll not found error or missing devsetup32.dll error. By the way, virus infection is also the main cause for system process high memory usage issue and make the computer run extremely slowly. So you should run a thorough virus scan to make sure that your computer is always virus-free.
If you are sure the file is missing from the computer, you can go for a safe website to download the correct file. Sometimes, the file may be archived as zip file so you can directly extract the file and install it within its appropriate location after the download. And after a simply computer reboot, the computer devsetup32.dll error message will be gone immediately.
Thirdly, a devsetup32.dll file may go missing due to an incorrect installation or uninstalltion process. That is, the devsetup32.dll may be incorrectly removed as you uninstall programs from the computer, leading to the appearance of devsetup32.dll error every time when another application trying to use this Dll file. So if this dll error appeared soon after you uninstalled a program, try reinstalling it to see whether the problem has been solved or not. Similarity, devsetup32.dll error can also appear after you install a program because of program conflict. If this is the case, immediately uninstall the recently installed programs to solve this computer error.
Also, you can simply restore the system to the time when you did not have devsetup32.dll error. If the problem is due to system configuration or registry modification, system restore could definitely fix devsetup32.dll error. However, it is at the cost of losing some data.
Last but not least, perform a Windows registry repair job. The computer registry is the heart and fortitude of the windows system to contain information to control the appearance and behavior of overall computer system. However, every program installation or un-installation task will add or remove some entries from registry inevitably. As the constant pressure to the registry, it will get overloaded as time passes. This will result in devsetup32.dll errors and even system crash eventually. So, do remember to repair Windows registry regularly with a trusted registry cleaning tool as they will safely remove or fix registry errors on your computer quickly.
I think no matter which devsetup32.dll error message you are receiving, do not ignore it as it might be an obvious sign to tell you some problems on the PC. If cannot be repaired timely, more other problems rather than the frequent Dll error messages will come on the neck of another.
- AutoIit Worm – How to Remove AutoIit Worm quickly
- XP Security Center - How to Remove XP Security Center instantly
- Norman Security Suite PRO Removal - How to Uninstall Norman Security Suite PRO Permanently
- How to fix a R6025 runtime error instantly?
- Error code 80244019 - Methods to repair code 80244019 error in installing updates easily
- Windows 7 computer won't update - Why won’t Windows 7 updates install?
- Bloodhound.Exploit.343 Removal - How to Get Rid of Bloodhound.Exploit.343 once for all
- Bubble Bobble World Removal - How to Force Delete Unwanted Bubble Bobble World
- How to restart a computer like new? Optimize PC performance quickly