Subsequent attempts to boot up the computer result in error code F3-F200-0002, after which the only option is to shut down the computer forcibly? Many PC users, especially Toshiba users, complain that they are receiving the code F3-F200-0002 error message in starting up the PC but do not know what they should do. If you are among one of those users, just read on and you will get solutions to start up your computer properly.
Sometimes, the error code F3-F200-0002 is just a temporary issue and will instantly disappear after a system reboot. So, don’t worry too much when you get the error message for the first time. A simple restart may solve the error for you! If this does not work, try restarting it with the Last Known Good Configuration feature to start the computer to the latest working status:
*Remove all floppy disks, CDs, and DVDs from your computer, and restart your computer.
*Press and hold the F8 key before the Windows logo appears.
*When you are on the Advanced Boot Options screen, use the arrow keys to highlight Last Known Good Configuration (advanced), and then press Enter to continue.
*Then, the computer will boot normally with the most recent settings that worked correctly.
Also, you’d better fix the corrupt & broken system files on your PC as they can interrupt the connection of the system and the hard disk, causing the code F3-F200-0002 error or some other errors like delayed write failed error to happen. To do this, just follow the steps here:
*Click the Start button, type “cmd” into the search box.
*When Command Prompt appears, right click on it and select Run as Administrator
*Now type the command SFC /SCANNOW and press enter to go.
*Then, the System File Checker (SFC) will check all the files on your Windows and repair any it finds are corrupt.
If the two above solutions do not work, try restoring the PC to a previous status. To do this, follow the steps here to go:
* Start your computer and login as an admin.
* Click the Start button then click on Programs, Accessories, System, and next click Restore.
* Inside the next window, select “Restore my system to a prior date” and after that click on Next.
* Choose the freshest restore point within the “click a restoration date” listing, and then click on Next.
* Click “Next” in the verification window.
* Reboot when the restoration finishes and the problem may be solved.
Fourthly, you need to deeply scan and remove any computer viruses from the computer. Typically, a virus attack can bring in some errors just like very slow performance or unusual behavior such as browser redirects, automatic shutdowns and frequent popping-up error messages, etc to make the computer run slowly. If you are infected, it is no doubt that you will soon get an error code F3-F200-0002 message. You should run a full system scan with a trusted antivirus program. If any viruses are detected, directly delete them. By the way, to always ensure the smooth running of the PC, you should let your antivirus tool always run in the background to realtime detect and remove computer viruses.
Last but not least, fix Windows registry error completely. Generally speaking, Windows registry hoards hardware and software information, system settings and computer configuration to ensure the proper running of the computer. No matter when we perform a command to the computer just like sending and receiving emails, starting up or shutting down the computer, it will first leave a key and values inside the registry. However, as program installation and uninstallation, these keys and values are full of some invalid and broken entries, which and then cause unexpected system freezing and different kinds of code error messages including code F3-F200-0002 error messages. So, there is one another ting that you should not forget when trying to fix this error code F3-F200-0002 – fix registry problems.
I think, no matter you are suffering from an error code F3-F200-0002 or other popping-up error message, do not ignore it! Instead, you should thank it as it tells you something problematic on the PC, which will not cause other errors if being fixed timely.
- QTCF.dll is missing - Solutions to fix QTCF.dll error easily
- WhiteSmoke Toolbar Removal - How to Remove WhiteSmoke Toolbar completely
- How to Uninstall Amaya HTML Editor from Computer Completely?
- Prevent and solve Unmountable Boot Volume STOP 0X000000ED in Windows 7 now
- 100% Safe and Effective Method for eScan Anti-Virus Removal
- How Can I Remove Trojan.Win32.Agent.fajk without Damaging PC
- Recommended Methods to Uninstall Adobe Flash Player 8 from Computer
- How to Remove Backdoor.Rocra!gen1 safely
- Uninstall Adobe Flash Media Encoder from Computer - The Easy Way