When trying to boot the computer, especially a computer with Windows 7 or Vista installed, the users will get a message saying “Boot Manager is missing”. Sometimes, no matter how many times they have ever tries, same error message persists. Stop worrying from now on and you will soon be able to repair Boot Manager error & run the computer smoothly all the time.
In many cases, a Boot Manager error might be caused when something goes wrong with BIOS. At this time, you can instantly update your BIOS to the latest one and check whether the problem was fixed or not. If not, maybe you can contact the computer manufacturer in order to change the boot priority in BIOS if you do not have enough computer knowledge. The BIOS interface is mostly designed for advanced users, and it’s possible for you to change a setting within BIOS that could prevent your computer from starting correctly and generating the “Boot Manager is missing” error message again and again.
Secondly, if something goes wrong within the hard disk and the system fails to recall the required files, a Boot Manager error will show up. To check & repair hard disk errors, you can work from this instruction:
*Open My Computer, right click the hard disk drive that you want to check and select Properties.
* Click the Tools tab, and Check Now under Error-checking.
* Then, a simple box will appears providing you some options to check and fix errors existing in your hard disk drive. To completely check and fix all those errors, you’d better check both “Automatically fix file system errors” and “Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors” options.
* Click Start and you can follow the on-screen steps to finish the checking & repairing of all errors on your hard disk.
Thirdly, check and remove all viruses from the computer. Viruses and malicious programs are capable of attacking the hard disk and removing some system required files without your permission to cause the “Boot Manager is missing” error message. Besides, virus infections can bring in some other kinds of computer errors, which include undesired AppCrash errors, frequent pop-up ads windows, random computer reboots or even computer won’t start, etc. You’d better run your computer protection program immediately to get rid of all existing & potential threats. Besides, you can let it run in the background to well block any PC threat at any time.
Last but not least, fix registry errors. Some simple errors in registry will make you find the computer run improperly when compared with the one that you just bought it. Just like virus infection, registry errors can bring in various computer errors such as frequent system crashes, pop-ups, slow PC running speed or blue screen errors…If those errors cannot be repaired timely, you will come to the chance to get more errors or even end up losing the entire computer rather than a Boot Manager error message at startup. Just download a registry clean tool from the Internet, and you will soon troubleshoot and fix all errors causing the PC startup error instantly.
No matter in starting up a new or an old computer you receive the Boot Manager error message, one of the above solutions will work to solve the error instantly for you. Thanks for reading and wish you enjoy an error-free computer all the time!
- How Can You Fix Windows Modules Installer Error 126?
- Audiodg.exe error fix - Repair audiodg.exe error on your own
- How to remove Trojan.Prinimalka from Your Computer
- How to Remove Browse to Save completely
- Belarc Advisor Removal Help - How to Effectively Uninstall Belarc Advisor from Your PC
- Error c0000218 fix - Stop error c0000218 easily on your own
- DNS Server Not Responding - Troubleshoot and fix it now
- Fatal System Error c000021a - Stop c000021a Fatal System Error effectively
- How to Remove Adware.Keenval quickly from PC