Need to uninstall AVSS Virus Safety Shield immediately but have no idea what you should do? If this is the case that you are encountering right now, then I will tell you that you are in the right place here for exact method to completely remove and uninstall AVSS Virus Safety Shield from your computer. Learn how to force uninstall security program today!
Manual Removal Method
Manual removal is a tedious, less effective and risky way to remove AVSS Virus Safety Shield. If you opt for this method, you need to enable your computer into safe mode.
1. Restart your computer.
2. When the machine first starts again it will generally list some equipment that is installed in your machine, amount of memory, hard drives installed etc. At this point you should gently tap the F8 key repeatedly until you are presented with a AVSS Virus Safety Shield Advanced Options menu.
3. Select the option for Safe Mode using the arrow keys.
4. Then press enter on your keyboard to boot into Safe Mode.
5. Do whatever tasks you require and when you are done reboot to boot back into normal mode.
Remove the AVSS Virus Safety Shield from Winows:
1. Click Start, click Run, type appwiz.cpl in the Run text box, and then click OK.
2. Scroll down the list of installed programs until you find “AVSS Virus Safety Shield”.
3. Double-click “Uninstall AVSS Virus Safety Shield” to start the uninstall process.
4. Click “Yes” when asked if you really wish to uninstall AVSS Virus Safety Shield.
After deleting AVSS Virus Safety Shield, you need to remove these registry entries so that AVSS Virus Safety Shield can’t bug you upon next reboot.
1. Click Start and then click Run.
2. Type regedit, and then click OK. If a User Account Control window appears, click OK.
3. Locate the following subkey:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current version\Uninstall\AVSS Virus Safety Shield
4. In the details pane (right pane), click AVSS Virus Safety Shield, and then click Delete.
After following above steps, you should be able to remove AVSS Virus Safety Shield manually.
Automatic Removal Method
As you can guess by now, this method is like waving your hand and remove AVSS Virus Safety Shield automatically. You just need to install Perfect Uninstaller on your computer and click a few buttons. Here are the exact steps that you need to follow:
1. Close all the running programs on your computer.
2. Run Perfect Uninstaller.
3. Select Force Uninstall Icon and click on “Yes” in the popped up box.
4. Navigate to directory of AVSS Virus Safety Shield in the hard drive, such as C:\Program Files\AVSS Virus Safety Shield, and then click on next to start the Force Uninstall
5. Reboot computer and repeat the Force Uninstall process until all the directories of AVSS Virus Safety Shield are gone
This removal method is the most effective way to remove many security programs such as Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and Norton AntiVirus, because everything is done by a genuine remover software automatically and permanently.
- Computer running slow Windows XP - Steps to make your computer run faster again
- Trojan.Chromext - How to Remove Trojan.Chromext in minutes
- Stop and prevent blue screen error driver_irql_not_less_or_equal effectively
- Dell error code 2000-0142 - Solve error code 2000-0142 easily on your own
- Activate Registry Genius
- Windows Malware Firewall Removal - How to Remove Windows Malware Firewall instantly
- Conduct a Full Removal of Avira AntiVir Removal Tool Completely
- How can you fix iTunes error 1604 easily?
- The Easy Way to Uninstall Flash Player Pro from Computer