Business Card Studio is a powerful ease-of-use tool for designing nice looking templates of business cards. Wanting to uninstall Business Card Studio from your computer but you have any experience on removing program? This article offers helps in uninstalling your unwanted Business Card Studio from computer.
Add or Remove Programs helps you manage programs and components on your computer. You can remove Business Card Studio with this utility:
1. Reboot, and while being logged in, press ctrl+shift+esc to launch task manger. As long as system tool is not active, you will be able to start task manager and stop its process after launch.
2. Go to Control Panel and double click Add/Remove programs;
3. Wait for the installed software list to be displayed;
4. Locate Business Card Studio into this list, highlight it and then click Remove;
5. Wait for the uninstall process to complete and then restart your computer.
You can only remove a program with the Add or Remove Programs tool if the program is written for Windows. If you do not see Business Card Studio that you want to remove in the currently installed programs box, what should you do? Instruction below is about how to permanently and automatically remove Business Card Studio.
I will introduce an uninstaller that can be used to force remove any unwanted program including Business Card Studio on your PC. By comparison, Perfect Uninstaller can guarantee a complete removal while windows add/remove program will leave corrupted registry entries on your computer.
Thoroughly and completely remove Business Card Studio in steps:
1. Download and run Perfect Uninstaller on your computer
2. Press Crtl + Alt + Del at the same time to bring up the Windows task manager. Click on the Applications tab to highlight Business Card Studio and the click on “End Task”.
3. Find the directory in the hard drive where you locate Business Card Studio; right click the directory to select “Force Uninstall” to start the removal.
4. Follow the on screen steps to finish the removal.
- Computer not shutting down - What should you do?
- How Can I Get Rid of Strikingsearchsystem.com Browser Hijacker
- How to Uninstall TweakNow PowerPack? - Your Best Guide on How to Remove TweakNow PowerPack
- Windows 7 is not shutting down properly - How to do?
- Windows Protection Error - What are the causes and solutions?
- Etype Removal - How to Get Rid of Etype easily
- Removing McAfee VirusScan Enterprise from PC for Good
- Guide to Fully Uninstall FotoSlate 4 from Your Computer
- Critical error 0X13370001 - Solve error 0X13370001 the easiest way