Google Chrome is a freeware web browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier. If you’re already using Google Chrome, it cannot browse website smoothly when some corruptions have taken place or the version you had installed is out of data. Do you need to uninstall Google Chrome in this case? If you have no idea how to remove web browser effectively and completely, I hope this article will benefit for you.
You can remove Google Chrome with steps below:
1. Go to Start > All Programs > Google Chrome > Uninstall Google Chrome.
2. If you want to delete your user profile information, like your browser preferences, bookmarks and history, select the “Also delete browser data” checkbox.
3. Select the default browser that you’d like to use.
4. Click OK in the confirmation prompt.
5. The uninstall process will begin.
There are some left-over files and invalid registry entries need to be removed out of your computer How to find out all the remained files and remove them completely?
1. Click “My Computer” in the desktop, and go to hard disk C.
2. Find out “Program Files”, and then make a scan to see whether there is a file of Google Chrome and its left-over files. Select them and use the keys “SHIFT + DELETE” to remove them permanently.
3. Restart your computer.
Some users are really difficult to remove Google Chrome perfectly in this way. In this case, we recommend you choose the professional uninstaller tool to complete the job. An uninstaller like Perfect Uninstaller is an easy-to-use yet powerful and reliable uninstall tool that is designed to help uninstall any unwanted programs installed on your computer quickly and securely without leaving residual files, registry entries and traces.
You can force uninstall Google Chrome with these processes:
1. Close all running programs including Perfect Uninstaller on your computer.
2. Right click the directory of Google Chrome (as listed below) to select “Uninstall With PU” to start the removal.
3. Follow the on screen steps to finish the removal.
4. Reboot your computer and repeat the Force Uninstall process until the directories of Google Chrome is gone.
- How to Completely Uninstall BitDefender Antivirus 2009 in Seconds?
- Startup Optimization - Spyware Cease 6.4.0 Released!
- Error code 12 fix - How to fix Device Manager code 12 error?
- Exception 0Xc000005 fix - Repair exception error 0xc000005 the simplest method
- Information on Removing Kaspersky Password Manager Thoroughly from PC
- How to make my laptop run faster? Easy tips to get PC optimized
- Error code 0X80070035 - Solve code 0X80070035 error quickly
- Troubleshot and fix Microsoft Office error 25090 easily
- AVG Anti-Rootkit Removal Tips - How to Uninstall AVG Anti-Rootkit with Ease