Google Chrome is a freeware web browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier. If you’re already using Google Chrome, it cannot browse website smoothly when some corruptions have taken place or the version you had installed is out of data. Do you need to uninstall Google Chrome in this case? If you have no idea how to remove web browser effectively and completely, I hope this article will benefit for you.
You can remove Google Chrome with steps below:
1. Go to Start > All Programs > Google Chrome > Uninstall Google Chrome.
2. If you want to delete your user profile information, like your browser preferences, bookmarks and history, select the “Also delete browser data” checkbox.
3. Select the default browser that you’d like to use.
4. Click OK in the confirmation prompt.
5. The uninstall process will begin.
There are some left-over files and invalid registry entries need to be removed out of your computer How to find out all the remained files and remove them completely?
1. Click “My Computer” in the desktop, and go to hard disk C.
2. Find out “Program Files”, and then make a scan to see whether there is a file of Google Chrome and its left-over files. Select them and use the keys “SHIFT + DELETE” to remove them permanently.
3. Restart your computer.
Some users are really difficult to remove Google Chrome perfectly in this way. In this case, we recommend you choose the professional uninstaller tool to complete the job. An uninstaller like Perfect Uninstaller is an easy-to-use yet powerful and reliable uninstall tool that is designed to help uninstall any unwanted programs installed on your computer quickly and securely without leaving residual files, registry entries and traces.
You can force uninstall Google Chrome with these processes:
1. Close all running programs including Perfect Uninstaller on your computer.
2. Right click the directory of Google Chrome (as listed below) to select “Uninstall With PU” to start the removal.
3. Follow the on screen steps to finish the removal.
4. Reboot your computer and repeat the Force Uninstall process until the directories of Google Chrome is gone.
- Personal Shield Pro Version 2.20 - Best Way to Remove Personal Shield Pro Version 2.20 effectively
- How to Remove Win 7 Antispyware Pro 2013 in Simple Steps
- iTunes Activation Error - Causes and Solutions
- Uninstall Avast! Pro Antivirus - The Simplest Way to Remove Avast! Pro Antivirus
- Computer keeps restarting - Fix random computer restart problem easil
- Outlook error 0X8004102A - Repair error 0X8004102A in Outlook easily
- How to Remove Backdoor.Korplug!gen2 completely
- Zinkwink Removal - How to Remove Zinkwink.com quickly
- Free Support for Uninstalling Spyware Process Detector from Your PC