Max Secure Anti Virus Pro 2012 is an exclusive Internet Security & antivirus software that detects and deletes viruses to get rid of the malware, adware popup, Keylogger and Trojans instantly. Are you troubled with the unwanted Max Secure Anti Virus Pro 2012 on your computer? Do you need to quickly and permanently remove security program from your computer? Follow this instruction right now. Max Secure Anti Virus Pro 2012 will be successfully uninstalled within a few seconds.
You can uninstall Max Secure Anti Virus Pro 2012 from Windows 7 and XP with the following detailed tutorial:
1. Click on the Start button, select Run, and type taskmgr in the open box to start Task Manager.
2. End all related processes in Task Manager.
3. Close Task Manager. Open the Start menu again, and choose Control Panel.
4. For Windows XP, choose Add or Remove Programs.
For Windows 7, choose Uninstall a program.
5. Locate Max Secure Anti Virus Pro 2012 in the list of currently installed programs, and select Change/Remove on Windows XP, or Uninstall on Windows 7.
6. Follow the prompts to finish the removal.
When an uninstallation cannot be completed, there will be registry keys/entries and files left on your computer. The leftovers will not only make your computer very unstable but also even cause you not be able to install a new program on your computer.
How to clean up such Max Secure Anti Virus Pro 2012 leftover files? You could remove them manually if you are an expert, click “Start” and then click” run”, enter “regedit” and press Enter, then you should find files and registries that relevant to Max Secure Anti Virus Pro 2012 in the folders HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and HKEY_CURRENT_USER. You should be very careful of not misdeleting other files and registries or it would worse enough to lead a system collapse.
Needlessly to say, the best way is using a good removal tool to help you remove Max Secure Anti Virus Pro 2012 automatically in seconds. Perfect Uninstaller is a highly recommended tool for uninstalling Max Secure Anti Virus Pro 2012 easily and totally! It works in a very simple but comprehensive manner through hard drive and registry. Aside from working to remove Max Secure Anti Virus Pro 2012, it can also get rid of other unwanted programs like Panda Global Protection and ZoneAlarm Extreme Security from your computer.
- How Can You Fix Windows C00D11B1 Error?
- Error code 0X80070002 - Solve code 0X80070002 error in installing programs quickly
- Uninstall Ava Find - Need Easy Steps for Uninstalling Ava Find?
- Win32:Evo-gen - Best Ways to Remove Win32:Evo-gen instantly
- Error code 0X800706BA - Detailed causes and solutions
- How Can You Uninstall/Remove Microsoft Security Essentials Easily from PC
- XP Antispyware 2013 Removal - How to Get Rid of XP Antispyware 2013 easily
- How to Remove ICSPA Virus quickly
- Get Quick and Easy Directions for Comodo Registry Cleaner Removal