Tunebite is a proprietary media converter that can record any video from Youtube, Myspace, Facebook, Yahoo, Clipfish and Myvideo that you can watch in your web browser. Sometimes you will need or want to reinstall the Tunebite. Do you know how to uninstall Tunebite? For any number of reasons, you could be having problems, especially if you are computer novice. Therefore, we put together this quick guide to remove Tunebite on Windows XP and Windows 7.
Before you start the Tunebite uninstall process, make sure that all the running processes are ended. You can open task manager by press Ctrl+Alt+Delete at the same time. Go to Processes tab, find and stop all processes that are generated by the Tunebite.
Tips for removing Tunebite on Windows XP
1. Click Start Menu on the taskbar, then move to Control Panels.
2. Click Control Panels then open Add/Remove Programs.
3. Highlight Tunebite on the list of currently installed programs.
4. Click Uninstall next to it and follow the prompts to complete the uninstall process.
Tips for removing Tunebite on Windows 7
1. Click Start Menu, then move to Control Panels.
2. Click Control Panels then open Programs and Features.
3. Click Uninstall or Change Programs on the interface to open it.
4. Navigate to Tunebite on the currently installed programs list, and click Uninstall.
If the common procedures for uninstalling Tunebite do not work for the version installed on your computer, you need to take professional uninstaller to get around this.
Since there are many uninstallers available online, you need to download a powerful and popular uninstall utility, such as Perfect Uninstaller, to uninstall any unneeded software efficiently within minutes. You can also use the powerful built-in Force Uninstall function directly uninstall those unneeded software from their directories. With Force Uninstall running, Perfect Uninstaller will make a full scan over the drives and the registry for associated entries of Tunebite and have it clear off.
To get rid of Tunebite, simply perform the below steps:
1. Download and install Perfect Uninstaller on your PC.
2. Run the program and locate/highlight Tunebite in the Display Name box.
3. Click “Uninstall” to begin the removal.
4. Follow the on-screen steps to finish the Tunebite uninstallation.
- Quickly and Easily Uninstall Home Plan Pro from Computer
- SVCR71.dll error in Windows 7 - Solutions to fix SVCR71.dllerror easily
- What causes Windows 7 error 43 and how to fix it?
- Error 0X00000116 fix - Solve blue screen error 0X00000116 on your own
- Quick and Easy Guide to Completely Uninstall AVG PC Tuneup 2011
- Error code 51 - How to fix error code 51 in playing games?
- How to make my laptop run faster? Easy tips to get PC optimized
- Best Malware Protection - Remove Best Malware Protection Step by Step
- STOP 0X0000007B blue screen - How to fix STOP 0X0000007B error on Windows computer?