Tunebite is a proprietary media converter that can record any video from Youtube, Myspace, Facebook, Yahoo, Clipfish and Myvideo that you can watch in your web browser. Sometimes you will need or want to reinstall the Tunebite. Do you know how to uninstall Tunebite? For any number of reasons, you could be having problems, especially if you are computer novice. Therefore, we put together this quick guide to remove Tunebite on Windows XP and Windows 7.
Before you start the Tunebite uninstall process, make sure that all the running processes are ended. You can open task manager by press Ctrl+Alt+Delete at the same time. Go to Processes tab, find and stop all processes that are generated by the Tunebite.
Tips for removing Tunebite on Windows XP
1. Click Start Menu on the taskbar, then move to Control Panels.
2. Click Control Panels then open Add/Remove Programs.
3. Highlight Tunebite on the list of currently installed programs.
4. Click Uninstall next to it and follow the prompts to complete the uninstall process.
Tips for removing Tunebite on Windows 7
1. Click Start Menu, then move to Control Panels.
2. Click Control Panels then open Programs and Features.
3. Click Uninstall or Change Programs on the interface to open it.
4. Navigate to Tunebite on the currently installed programs list, and click Uninstall.
If the common procedures for uninstalling Tunebite do not work for the version installed on your computer, you need to take professional uninstaller to get around this.
Since there are many uninstallers available online, you need to download a powerful and popular uninstall utility, such as Perfect Uninstaller, to uninstall any unneeded software efficiently within minutes. You can also use the powerful built-in Force Uninstall function directly uninstall those unneeded software from their directories. With Force Uninstall running, Perfect Uninstaller will make a full scan over the drives and the registry for associated entries of Tunebite and have it clear off.
To get rid of Tunebite, simply perform the below steps:
1. Download and install Perfect Uninstaller on your PC.
2. Run the program and locate/highlight Tunebite in the Display Name box.
3. Click “Uninstall” to begin the removal.
4. Follow the on-screen steps to finish the Tunebite uninstallation.
- How to Remove Home.myplaycity.com Redirect Virus instantly
- How to Remove Search.openmediasoft.com from Your PC
- Windows update error 80070003 - What causes it and how to repair Windows update error easily?
- STOP 0X00000124 error - Solve BSOD STOP 0X00000124 easily
- Effective Ways to Uninstall ESET Smart Security 5 from Your PC
- How to get rid of “A script on this page is causing Internet Explorer to run slowly” error message?
- Error 0X80070021 in Outlook - Fix Outlook error 0X80070021 instantly
- IRP Hook Rootkit - How to Remove IRP Hook Rootkit from Your PC
- Virus.Selfish.B Removal - How Can I Remove Virus.Selfish.B completely and quickly