UtilTool Premium Antivirus is an antivirus and antispyware that will protect against Computer Viruses and Spyware, Trojans and Worms. If the program is not easy for you to use, you may need to uninstall it from your computer. Most of the time, some program does not come onto your computer with a built-in uninstall option, which makes it a little difficult to be uninstalled. Here, maybe you will get useful uninstall tutorials on how to force uninstall UtilTool Premium Antivirus and other security program from your computer.
The steps are fairly simple and novices in the field can avail the help of a step to step guide available in the Internet.
Firstly, uninstalling UtilTool Premium Antivirus from computer through windows add/remove programs.
1. Close UtilTool Premium Antivirus.
2. Go to Start – Settings – Control Panel.
3. The Control Panel will open. Your screens may look slightly different depending on what operating system you use.
4. Double-click on Add/Remove Programs. The Add/Remove Programs Screen will open.
5. Go down the list, probably near the bottom, and double-click on UtilTool Premium Antivirus.
6. Click the Change/Remove Button.
7. The Wise Uninstall Wizard will begin and the Select Uninstall Method Screen will open.
8. Make your selection (see below) and click the Next Button.
Open C drive and find the following relative files and delete them:
C:\Program Files\UtilTool Premium Antivirus \
C:\ Documents and Settings\ All Users\ Application Data\UtilTool Premium Antivirus \
Click “Start Menu”>select “Run”>insert “Regedit” to open the Windows Registry, and remove the associated registry entries like
Removing UtilTool Premium Antivirus from your computer can be rather tricky unless you know exactly how to do it. One can attempt manual removal, but when doing so, the instructions must be followed carefully to prevent your computer from restarting UtilTool Premium Antivirus. If you’re experienced at removing Windows registry files there is a list of them to delete. Of course, you must know what you’re doing or else you can make your system unable to boot up.
Want more help uninstalling UtilTool Premium Antivirus faster? Try automatic uninstaller tool. Perfect Uninstallerhelps users uninstall and remove unwanted programs and folders from computer fast and easily. Where the built-in and sluggish “Windows Add or Remove Programs” option fails, Perfect Uninstaller works as always and picks up the slack. After using it, you will find that UtilTool Premium Antivirus as well as its files and registry entries have been uninstalled completely in few minutes.
- How to Remove PCH Search Engine and Stop Web Browser Redirection
- Jucheck.exe Error - How to Remove Jucheck.exe Virus easily
- Computer keeps crashing - What to do when your computer crashes?
- Best Aluria Security Center Removal - How to Completely Uninstall Aluria Security Center
- FinalBurner Uninstall Procedure - How to Fully and Quickly Remove FinalBurner
- Windows BSOD 0Xc00000e9 - Detailed causes and solutions
- How to Remove Win 7 Home Security Pro 2013 instantly
- Nv4_disp.dll error fix - Solve nv4_disp.dll error the quickest way
- YouTube Webinars: Submit Files in Spyware Cease