Google Talk is an instant messaging service that provides both text and voice communication. Are you planning to remove Google Talk from your computer? It is right to uninstall a program when you will no longer or seldom use it. If you are finding ways to uninstall Google Talk, it is just the right article for you. From the tutorial below, you can easily uninstall communication software immediately.
Instructions to uninstall Google Talk from computer
1. Close any browser windows that are open. All processes with the Google Talk must be ended before you remove the program.
2. Double click on “Add/Remove Programs.”
3. Scroll down until you find the Google Talk entry and click on it. Click on the “Remove” button when it appears.
4. Click “Yes” to confirm that you wish to remove Google Talk.
5. Close the Add/Remove Programs utility when it is done removing the Google Talk.
Although the tutorial that you can use to uninstall Google Talk from your computer, it would be better to go into your registry and then delete remaining files associated with Google Talk.
Please follow the instructions below:
1. In the Finder, choose ‘Go’ > ‘Go to Folder’
2. Type in ~/Library/Application Support/ Google and click Go.
3. Locate the Google Talk folder and drag it to the Trash.
4. Choose ‘Go’ > ‘Go to Folder’
5. Type in ~/Library/Preferences and click Go
6. Locate the preference file ~/Library/Preferences/ Google Talk and drag it to the Trash.
How do you completely remove Google Talk or other unwanted program in the least time? An advanced uninstaller tool would be your best helper. Why not have a try with Perfect Uninstaller? The tool is regarded as the most powerful uninstaller available so far in the market, and it offers three powerful uninstall options: Uninstall, Force Uninstall, Special Uninstall. Such software will help users to finally get rid of all part of Google Talk from your system within minutes.
Tips for fully uninstall Google Talk
1. Install Perfect Uninstaller on your machine.
2. Make sure the Google Talk is closed down.
3. Find each directory as mentioned in the second step directly in the hard drive where you locate Google Talk.
4. Right click the directory to select “Force Uninstall” to start the removal. If you haven’t set it right-click to Force Uninstall, please go to “Options” on its main interface =>General Settings => Tick up “Right-click to Force Uninstall” within “Right-click”.
5. Follow the on screen steps to finish the removal.
Trying to delete communication like Webcam Simulator manually can be a very difficult task. By downloading an uninstall program you will be able to completely remove Webcam Simulator for good.
- Total Security Protection Center - How to Remove Total Security Protection Center easily
- Trojan.Mowhorc - How Can I Remove Trojan.Mowhorc instantly
- iTunes error 7 (Windows error 999) - Some causes and solutions
- How to Save Your Time and Uninstall Flash Catcher from Computer Fast
- Simple solutions to deal with Windows DVD burner not found error message
- My computer is too slow and how to increase computer speed easily?
- Home Malware Cleaner Removal - How Can I Remove Home Malware Cleaner easily
- Google encrypted error - How to do when encountering a Google encrypted error?
- Chrome download error - Why can’t you download anything from Google Chrome?