Does your Comodo BOClean Anti-Malware frequently fail to detect, and more often fail to effectively clean most malware? You need to uninstall and reinstall the program. How to uninstall an unwanted program from your system? What ways can be used to remove security program completely? Read this article and learn more about how to uninstall Comodo BOClean Anti-Malware completely from your computer.
Uninstall Comodo BOClean Anti-Malware through Safe Mode
1. You should reboot your PC first.
2. While you are waiting for the starting, press F8 button on the keyboard.
3. Select Safe Mode, click Enter and then you can enter Safe Mode.
4. Open your Start Menu, and then click Run on the list.
5. Type appwiz.cpl into the only blank and click OK.
6. Find out Comodo BOClean Anti-Malware and click Remove next to it.
7. Continue with the following prompts.
8. Finally, reboot your computer again.
Aside from that, you need to delete registry key of Comodo BOClean Anti-Malware.
1. Navigate your mouse to Start, Run, type “regedit” and press Enter to open Windows registry editor.
2. Expand the registry list to locate and then delete the associated Comodo BOClean Anti-Malware registry entries from the two branches.
3. After a reboot of the computer, Comodo BOClean Anti-Malware will be completely uninstalled form your computer.
Integrated with up to date uninstall technology, Perfect Uninstaller helps you remove unneeded programs easily even when Windows “Add or Remove Programs” fails. Besides removing Comodo BOClean Anti-Malware, it also scans and removes leftovers easily. The most attractive part is that it makes a restore image before each uninstall when required. Perfect Uninstaller makes uninstalling stubborn programs an easy task. It removes any traces of the previous uninstalled or deleted programs like Any Video Converter with just one click. In other words, Perfect Uninstaller provides a total solution for the uninstalling task of Comodo BOClean Anti-Malware.
Force Uninstall Comodo BOClean Anti-Malware with Perfect Uninstaller
1. Quit all the running programs on your computer
2. Download and install Perfect Uninstaller
3. Find the directory directly in the hard drive where you locate Comodo BOClean Anti-Malware.
4. Right click the directory to select “Force Uninstall” to start the removal.
5. Follow the onscreen steps to finish the removal.
- BTTray.exe application error - Solve BTTray.exe error simply
- Cridex Trojan Removal Guide - How to Remove Cridex Trojan from Slow PC
- Software Removal - How to Completely Uninstall OSL2000 Boot Manager
- Advice and Information about Driver Magician Removal
- Speed up boot time - Methods to make PC boot faster
- How Can You Fix Windows C00D11B1 Error?
- Error 80200002e unable to update - Solve Windows update error 80200002e now
- STOP 0X0000007B blue screen - How to fix STOP 0X0000007B error on Windows computer?
- Simple Method to Uninstall Orbit Downloader Completely from PC