“A script on this page is causing Internet Explorer to run slowly. If it continues to run, your computer may become unresponsive. Do you want to abort the script?”
It is quite common for you to get the above error message when a Web page contains script that takes an unusually long time to run. If it appears too frequently, you may fail to visit some pages or even run the computer. But how can you get rid of this script error messages?
The first thing that you should do when keep on getting an error saying “A script on this page is causing Internet Explorer to run slowly” is to restart Internet Explorer. As what I have ever said in my previous posts, lots of computer errors are temporary and can be fixed after a restart job. However, if you continue on experiencing the script error problems, follow the below steps to go.
However, if you are tired of closing the popup error messages and want to surf the web without interruption, you can simple perform the steps below to disable it. But it is best that you can perform the above solutions to essentially fix the IE Script errors.
* Open your Internet Explorer
* Click the Tools on the top menu
* Select the Internet Options and then click the “Advanced” tab
* Check the box next to “Disable script debugging”
* Remove the check next to “Display a notification about every script error”
* Click the OK button
*Select “Tools” in the top menu of your browser.
* Click “Options”
*Select “Content” from the navigation at the top.
* Click OK to save all your changes.
After the above solutions, what you need to do thirdly is to run a thorough virus scan on your system with your Antivirus software immediately. Viruses or spyware programs are above to attack and remove all system code files from your computer, making you get the annoying error messages again and again. Right now, all antivirus programs have an option that will scan your hard drive and registry database immediately to remove any infected items from your computer.
Well, everyone wants to run the computer properly all the time without some errors like “A script on this page is causing Internet Explorer to run slowly”. But sometimes, such errors are inevitable. If you are unlucky to suffer from such an error, perform the above steps and you will soon enjoy a smooth running computer all the time!
- System Service Exception Error fix - Repair System Service Exception Error Now
- YouTube Webinars: Submit Files in Spyware Cease
- Error code 8000FFFF - Easily get rid of error code 8000FFFF in installing updates
- Quick Guide for You to Uninstall Ad-Aware Free Antivirus Completely
- Outlook Express loads very slowly - Tips to speed up Outlook Express quickly
- How to fix 0X8007007e computer error?
- Computer running slow Windows XP - Steps to make your computer run faster again
- Internet Explorer Error Repair - Fix Common Internet Explorer Errors easily
- Ecostartpage.com - How to Remove Ecostartpage.com Browser Hijacker easily