Hotfeed.net is classified as browser hijacker just like Websearch.just-browse.info. It is a fake search engine which will display various advertisements and pop-up. You could get nothing useful from the website. If you are redirected to the website, there must be some hijacker virus on your computer. You need to get rid of Hotfeed.net hijacker virus or you could not use your browser safely.
You should not trust any search result from the fake engine. Your computer could be infected by other virus, Trojan or adware if you click on the links randomly. There are two purpose of Hotfeed.net. One is to promote misleading service and products. The other is to bring more threats to the compromised computer.
How to Get Rid of Hotfeed.net
Delete all of the strange toolbars and any other traces on your web browser
Delete all of these Hotfeed.net files
Find out and go to the C:\ProgramFiles\Hotfeed.net folder, clean it out of computer
Clean the associated registry entries on RegEdit:
Hotfeed.net removal program
If you think manual removal is too complicated, a virus removal program is the best helper you could get. A virus removal program will scan the system completely and pick up the Trojan and related files. And then you could select all the detected items and click remove button to get rid of Hotfeed.net virus. This method saves lots of time on locating related files and also avoid mistakes when trying to remove a malicious file, so that you could get rid of the browser hijacker virus quickly and safely. Are you still looking for such a program? Spyware Cease is a common choice when users encounter browser redirection problem. Have a try and you will not be disappointed.
- Error code 43 fix - How to solve error code 43 instantly?
- Fully Remove PC Pitstop Exterminate - How to Uninstall PC Pitstop Exterminate Instantly
- iTunes 4450 error - Common causes and solutions
- Backdoor.Wisti Removal Help - How Can You Remove Backdoor.Wisti instantly from PC
- How to Remove Bloodhound.Exploit.488 quickly
- Activate Perfect Uninstaller
- How to Remove Worm/Generic2.CLCO easily
- How to Easily Uninstall ParetoLogic DriverCure from PC Entirely
- Windows 7 activation error 0XC004C008 - Tips to fix error 0XC004C008 on Win 7