Windows Live Messenger is an instant messaging client created by Microsoft that is currently used by many people. Do you think the application is out? If you want to say goodbye to Windows Live Messenger and hello to Skype which you think it will be in, you need to uninstall Windows Live Messenger. Where to find best method to uninstall Windows software? You can follow the removal instruction below and instantly get rid of Windows Live Messenger.
Normal Windows Live Messenger uninstall instruction
1. Go to Start – All Programs – Windows Live Messenger.
2. Click Uninstall and then follow the Wizard to uninstall the program.
3. Click Yes to confirm that you want to remove Windows Live Messenger.
4. When the removal is complete, click “Finish”, and restart your computer.
In many cases, you can quickly uninstall Windows Live Messenger from the Windows built-in Add/Remove Programs feature. Here we go!
1. From the Start menu, select Setting, and Control Panel.
2. Double click on “Add/Remove Programs” (XP) or Programs & Features (Win 7 or Vista).
2. Select Windows Live Messenger and click the Remove button.
3. Click on the “Uninstall” button when the below screen appears.
4 Do as requested to reboot your computer.
However, sometimes you may not find Windows Live Messenger in the list. In that case, you should use a 3rd party uninstall tool to completely get rid of Windows Live Messenger. Perfect Uninstaller is a powerful, trusted and reliable uninstall tool that can help you to uninstall any unwanted programs in a fast, secure and convenient way. A very useful feature of Perfect Uninstaller is that it not only deletes those unwanted programs, but also force uninstalls all of the unwanted leftovers.
Steps to Force Uninstall Windows Live Messenger
1. Download Perfect Uninstaller and install this uninstall tool.
2. Run Perfect Uninstaller. Choose Force Uninstall on its main interface. Click OK to skip the pop-up window.
3. Perfect Uninstaller will scan your system to find all Windows Live Messenger related files. When the Perfect Uninstaller has found out every file, click Next to begin the removal.
4. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
You can also use Perfect Uninstaller to uninstall Microsoft Office Access 2007, SysInternals Suite, or uninstall any unwanted software. Use this professional tool to get rid of useless programs and see how it meets your satisfaction.
- Windows Installer failure - How to fix
- Fix XP Start Menu problems - Why XP Start Menu Not Working and How to Fix It?
- Force Uninstall Panda Antivirus 2007 from Your System Immediately
- Windows 7 Security Tool - How to Remove Security Tool from Windows 7
- How to Completely and Effectively Uninstall Image Resizer Powertoy from Windows XP
- How to Remove Trojan.FakeAV!gen96 instantly
- Backdoor.Bifrose Removal - How to Get Rid of Backdoor.Bifrose instantly
- How to Remove Win 8 Security Suite 2013 from Computer
- How to Permanently Uninstall SWF & FLV Player from Your System