Adobe Photoshop 7.0 is a graphics editing program designed for experienced users. But no matter how robust this software seems to be, there are instances when the improper running and program crashes would creep up on your system. It can bypass the firewalls and affect the performance of your computer. In this case, you would need to perform uninstall Adobe Photoshop 7.0 steps. What is the workable method to uninstall Windows program from computer? For more detailed guide on uninstalling Adobe Photoshop 7.0, read the instruction below.
Manual ways to uninstall Adobe Photoshop 7.0:
The most adopted way to uninstall unwanted program is to use Windows Add/Remove Programs by manual:
1. Close all of your browser windows that are running.
2. Open Start Menu, and select Control Panels.
3. Highlight Add/Remove Programs and double-click it.
4. In the window, find out Adobe Photoshop 7.0 from the currently installed programs and highlight it.
5. Click Uninstall button next to it and follow the prompts to begin the uninstall process.
Uninstall Adobe Photoshop 7.0 at the Start Menu:
1. Click on the Start icon in the left hand corner of your desktop to bring out the Start menu.
2. Select All Programs to see a list of programs installed on your computer.
3. Click on the program you want to uninstall, and then select the option that enables you to uninstall the program.
4. Follow the on screen instructions.
5. Restart your computer.
If this method doesn’t work for your Adobe Photoshop 7.0, the nest thing need to do is to delete all its files and clean up its registry keys. Often, Norton software is installed on computers as a default factory setting. If that is your cases, you can try to find and delete the following directories if they still exist in your system:
C:\Program Files\ Adobe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\ Adobe Photoshop 7.0
If the Adobe Photoshop 7.0 settings will already be modified when you first signed up for the software, this does not necessary result in a complete uninstall. Still, you may get Adobe Photoshop 7.0 services popping-up and, any attempts to re-install Adobe Photoshop 7.0 or install other Adobe software may be denied.
Well, in order to save you time and provide you a safely and easily solution to resolve this kind of problems, there are some incomparably intelligent software engineers who have created an application named: Perfect Uninstaller. Just download Perfect Uninstaller on your computer, and use this uninstaller tool to automatically remove Adobe Photoshop 7.0 once and for all.
- Time-saving Method to Uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus Completely
- How to Uninstall Adobe Reader 7.0 for Free - Adobe Reader 7.0 Removal Tutorial
- RunDLL error at startup - Get rid of RunDLL error messages immediately
- How to Uninstall and Remove InfoArmor Anti-Spyware from Computer Thoroughly
- Backdoor.Rabasheeta Removal - Simple Way to Get Rid of Backdoor.Rabasheeta
- Backdoor.graybird - How to Remove Backdoor.graybird from Computers
- Blue screen error code 0X0000008E - How to fix error code 0X0000008E instantly?
- Causes and solutions to “unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application” error
- Trojan.Ranbot - How to Remove Trojan.Ranbot instantly