Do you want to uninstall Sandboxie in an effective way? Tired of uninstalling unneeded security program from your computer? Spent too many hours removing security program? Worried about the unsuccessful Sandboxie uninstallation? This page introduces easy and useful methods that can be used to uninstall Sandboxie from your computer. Just follow tips below if you need.
You can uninstall Sandboxie from computer through windows add/remove programs.
1. Close Sandboxie.
2. Go to Start – Settings – Control Panel.
3. The Control Panel will open. Your screens may look slightly different depending on what operating system you use.
4. Double-click on Add/Remove Programs. The Add/Remove Programs Screen will open.
5. Go down the list, probably near the bottom, and double-click on Sandboxie.
6. Click the Change/Remove Button.
7. The Wise Uninstall Wizard will begin and the Select Uninstall Method Screen will open.
8. Make your selection and click the Next Button.
When you try the manual removal, you could still be left with traces of the program on your system. To remove remaining files of Sandboxie, here are tips:
1. Click on the “Start” button and choose “Computer” from the Start menu.
2. Double-click your main hard drive. This will usually be the “C” drive.
3. Double-click the “Program Files” folder.
4. Locate the folders named “Sandboxie”.
5. Right-click on the folders and choose “Delete” from the menu to remove them.
If you don’t know how to remove the right files of Sandboxie, I would recommend that you use software to perform this action for you. There is a program that can be downloaded off the internet called the Perfect Uninstaller, this software will not only remove all traces of the software from your computer and registry but will speed up your computer and increase its overall performance.
Basically, what a Perfect Uninstaller does is 4 things:
1. It activates program’s regular uninstaller.
2. It will scan your driver to find any related files.
3. It will scan your registry to find any related files.
4. It will show Windows installer so that you know if removed program such as Sandboxie is clear off.
- Error code 1935 - Solve error code 1935 in Windows NOW
- Windows 7 startup error - How to get Windows 7 start up properly?
- Computer keeps restarting - Fix random computer restart problem easil
- Logonui.exe error repair - Methods to fix logonui.exe error effectively
- .Net-Broadcast Event window.126.96.36.199.33c0d9.0 application error - How to fix it?
- What is epm.exe process and how to repair epm.exe error?
- Virus.Neshta.B Removal Guide - Two Ways to Wipe off Virus.Neshta.B
- Appbario Toolbar - How to Remove Appbario Toolbar completely
- Msvcr80.dll crash - What causes msvcr80.dll error and how to fix it?