Do you want to uninstall Sandboxie in an effective way? Tired of uninstalling unneeded security program from your computer? Spent too many hours removing security program? Worried about the unsuccessful Sandboxie uninstallation? This page introduces easy and useful methods that can be used to uninstall Sandboxie from your computer. Just follow tips below if you need.
You can uninstall Sandboxie from computer through windows add/remove programs.
1. Close Sandboxie.
2. Go to Start – Settings – Control Panel.
3. The Control Panel will open. Your screens may look slightly different depending on what operating system you use.
4. Double-click on Add/Remove Programs. The Add/Remove Programs Screen will open.
5. Go down the list, probably near the bottom, and double-click on Sandboxie.
6. Click the Change/Remove Button.
7. The Wise Uninstall Wizard will begin and the Select Uninstall Method Screen will open.
8. Make your selection and click the Next Button.
When you try the manual removal, you could still be left with traces of the program on your system. To remove remaining files of Sandboxie, here are tips:
1. Click on the “Start” button and choose “Computer” from the Start menu.
2. Double-click your main hard drive. This will usually be the “C” drive.
3. Double-click the “Program Files” folder.
4. Locate the folders named “Sandboxie”.
5. Right-click on the folders and choose “Delete” from the menu to remove them.
If you don’t know how to remove the right files of Sandboxie, I would recommend that you use software to perform this action for you. There is a program that can be downloaded off the internet called the Perfect Uninstaller, this software will not only remove all traces of the software from your computer and registry but will speed up your computer and increase its overall performance.
Basically, what a Perfect Uninstaller does is 4 things:
1. It activates program’s regular uninstaller.
2. It will scan your driver to find any related files.
3. It will scan your registry to find any related files.
4. It will show Windows installer so that you know if removed program such as Sandboxie is clear off.
- Error code 0Xc0000260 - Troubleshoot and fix error code 0Xc0000260 instantly
- Force Uninstall Mp3DirectCut with Simple and Safe Way
- How to Force Uninstall and Remove AVSS Virus Safety Shield - Helpful Guide
- How to Remove Trojan.Win32.Reboot.h easily
- Windows code 38 error - Fix error code 38 simply
- How to Remove AdWare.Win32.Gamevance.hfti effectively from PC
- Way of Uninstalling Norton Internet Security Netbook Edition 2010 for Good
- Unknown error 0XE8000084 - Steps to fix error 0XE8000084 in iTunes easily
- Uninstalling Sarasoft Coloring Book from Your Computer Completely