The program Infibia Easy Tools helps keep your PC optimized and running at top efficiency and speed while making your life easier. Are you looking for a way to uninstall Infibia Easy Tools? Then you’ve come to the right place. If you really don’t understand how to remove Infibia Easy Tools, then don’t worry, on the bottom of this article I will place an instruction that will lead to uninstall software 100% effectively.
If you know what you’re doing, you could try removing the program from Vista by hand.
1. Right-click the Taskbar and choose Task Manager > Processes tab, identify the program’s process from here, select it and click End Task.
2. Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Programs, and then clicking Programs and Features.
3. Select Infibia Easy Tools, and then click Uninstall. Some programs include the option to change or repair the program in addition to uninstalling it. But many simply offer the option to uninstall. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Uninstalling Infibia Easy Tools with the default options does not remove your user profile, which includes personal information. To do a clean uninstall, you should also remove these files.
1. Look for the program’s folder under C:\Program Files\Infibia Easy Tools. Once deleted, locate and delete any start-up entries.
2. Finally, search the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software key for entries relating to Infibia Easy Tools that you are happy to delete. It’s by no mean a complete removal, but most of the program should have been dispatched.
If you want to fully remove Infibia Easy Tools from your computer instantly, it’s highly recommended that you use professional uninstaller software.
An uninstall software tool like Perfect Uninstaller makes getting rid of Infibia Easy Tools much easier, because it takes care of all the deep-rooted bits of Infibia Easy Tools hiding in the registry and other places on your computer. Since most computer users are not educated enough to go into their registry and eliminate keys, they may do more harm than good to go in on their own. An uninstaller program helps take care of these keys and other files on the system that the uninstaller leaves behind.
With the Perfect Uninstaller you’ll be able to easily, safely and quickly remove any program you want, such as Database Designer and Memeo Instant Backup. Why don’t you take a look at this uninstaller now?
- Windows 7 sound loss - How to do when there is no sound on your Windows 7?
- Way of Uninstalling Windows Media 8 Encoding Utility from Computer Once and for All
- Runtime error r6025 - How can you fix runtime error r6025?
- Error 38 fix - Solve error 38 on your own
- Worm.Win32.Fipp.a Removal Help - Simple Way to Remove Worm.Win32.Fipp.a completely
- Completely Uninstall Multi Virus Cleaner with This Effective Instruction
- Free Dr.Web CureIt! Removal - Learn How to Uninstall Dr.Web CureIt! Fast
- XP Antivirus Pro 2013 Removal - How to Remove XP Antivirus Pro 2013 instantly
- How to Remove Backdoor.breut from Your PC