Backdoor.Mirafox is one of the latest Trojans like Backdoor.Wisti that can open a back door on the compromised computer. Backdoor Trojan can hide very well on the computer and constantly connect its server for malicious activities. Backdoor.Mirafox can connect to internet without users’ acknowledgment and then download malicious files or codes from determined domains. A hackers can control the compromised computer via the back door. The infection is the beginning of other kind of virus attacks. Do you find your computer is very vulnerable? Does your antivirus program detect Backdoor.Mirafox on your pc? Check the following symptoms.
1. Computer runs slow and programs are easy to freeze up
2. Internet connection is very unstable and some security sites are inaccessible
3. Unwanted ads pop up when you surf the internet
4. Unknown icons or toolbars may show up
5. Online account may be stolen
Backdoor.Mirafox technical details
The Trojan can disguise itself as different files. When executed, it may copy itself as one of the following files:
And then Backdoor.Mirafox creates a file and registry entry that can enable the Trojan run automatically at windows startup
The information may help some users remove the Trojan manually.
How to remove Backdoor.Mirafox completely
As you see the Trojan is hard to locate, you need an advanced virus removal program to pick up the infection and remove it automatically. Using a virus removal program is the best way and also the safest way to deal with Trojans, especially for users who do not know how to remove Backdoor.Mirafox manually. If you can not manually delete all components of the Trojan, a virus removal program can do the job for you.
Do you have an antivirus program? Do you know why your computer is easy to be infected by Trojans？Most infected computers have system vulnerability. Using a removal program like Spyware Cease can remove Backdoor.Mirafox completely and also repair system vulnerabilies.
- XP Security Center - How to Remove XP Security Center instantly
- Sqlite3.dll missing - Simple solutions to sqlite3.dll error
- Ctfmon.exe error fix - Solve Windows ctfmon.exe error on your own
- How to get rid of “1628: Failed to complete installation” message effectively?
- BTTray.exe application error - Solve BTTray.exe error simply
- How to Remove Udugg.com Browser Hijacker
- Tutorial for Force Uninstalling Opera Widget Maker from PC
- Computer won’t boot due to status 0XC00000e9? Fix computer error 0XC00000e9 now
- Uninstall Internet Access Controller - Remove Internet Access Controller with Ease