City Racing is a free sandbox racing game, set in and around an unnamed city. Have you ever wanted to play another game different from City Racing? Before you install a new game, make sure you fully delete all the components of City Racing. What way can you use to uninstall games thoroughly and quickly? If you need any help of removing City Racing, follow these helpful tips to solve your problem.
If you can find the built-in uninstall tool of City Racing, remove the game with the following tips:
1. Press the ‘Start’ button in the corner of your screen.
2. Navigate to City Racing and highlight the program.
3. Click the ‘Uninstall’ button.
4. Follow the instructions and wait for windows to finish the process.
Alternatively, you can remove City Racing through the Control Panel.
1. Go to Start > Control Panel. Double-click on Add or Remove Programs. (In Windows Vista, go 2. Start Menu>Control Panel>Programs >Uninstall a program.)
3. Select City Racing icon and click Change/Remove.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions.
To ensure the manual removal is thoroughly, delete every directory and key related to City Racing.
1. Click Search and then delete all its files shown on the right box.
2. Open Run on the Start Menu.
3. Type regedit over the blank space and click Yes.
4. On the Registry Editor, find and delete all keys related to City Racing.
Actually, doing this is very, very time consuming. Therefore I highly recommend you to uninstall unneeded application by using an uninstaller. Let’s take a look at one of the reputed program uninstall tool – Perfect uninstaller.
Perfect Uninstaller can fully display all programs installed in the computer while Add/ Remove Program can’t. And its Force Uninstall feature can automatically scan all registry entries and drivers as well as other components of a program. So we don’t need to manually edit registry and prevent system crash caused by wrong edition.
- Error code 0X00005d - What causes it and how to resolve error code 0X00005d?
- How to prevent Windows crashes before they happen? Helpful PC maintenance tips
- Virtumonde/ Vundo Removal Instruction
- Uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus from Computer with Effective Solutions
- Need to Remove AthTek RegistryCleaner? Complete AthTek RegistryCleaner Uninstall Instruction
- W32.Sality.Y2!inf - How to Remove W32.Sality.Y2!inf instantly
- Windows Police PRO - How to Remove Windows Police PRO quickly
- Windows 7 startup error - How to get Windows 7 start up properly?
- How to Remove About:Blank Homepage Hijacker completely