City Racing is a free sandbox racing game, set in and around an unnamed city. Have you ever wanted to play another game different from City Racing? Before you install a new game, make sure you fully delete all the components of City Racing. What way can you use to uninstall games thoroughly and quickly? If you need any help of removing City Racing, follow these helpful tips to solve your problem.
If you can find the built-in uninstall tool of City Racing, remove the game with the following tips:
1. Press the ‘Start’ button in the corner of your screen.
2. Navigate to City Racing and highlight the program.
3. Click the ‘Uninstall’ button.
4. Follow the instructions and wait for windows to finish the process.
Alternatively, you can remove City Racing through the Control Panel.
1. Go to Start > Control Panel. Double-click on Add or Remove Programs. (In Windows Vista, go 2. Start Menu>Control Panel>Programs >Uninstall a program.)
3. Select City Racing icon and click Change/Remove.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions.
To ensure the manual removal is thoroughly, delete every directory and key related to City Racing.
1. Click Search and then delete all its files shown on the right box.
2. Open Run on the Start Menu.
3. Type regedit over the blank space and click Yes.
4. On the Registry Editor, find and delete all keys related to City Racing.
Actually, doing this is very, very time consuming. Therefore I highly recommend you to uninstall unneeded application by using an uninstaller. Let’s take a look at one of the reputed program uninstall tool – Perfect uninstaller.
Perfect Uninstaller can fully display all programs installed in the computer while Add/ Remove Program can’t. And its Force Uninstall feature can automatically scan all registry entries and drivers as well as other components of a program. So we don’t need to manually edit registry and prevent system crash caused by wrong edition.
- Fltmgr.sys blue screen error - Simple tips to blue screen error quickly
- RunDLL error at startup - Get rid of RunDLL error messages immediately
- Security Master AV - How to Remove Security Master AV effectively
- Steps to Fix Cyclic Redundancy Check Error Effectively
- Searchcore.net - How to Remove Searchcore.net Browser Hijacker
- BOOTMGR is missing - How to fix “BOOTMGR is missing” error on your computer?
- How to Uninstall Amaya HTML Editor from Computer Completely?
- Information on How to Force Uninstall PDF Restrictions Eraser from PC
- How to Uninstall Device Doctor - Easy To Follow Techniques