Email-Worm.Win32.Bagle.fj is a worm virus that will attach itself to spam messages via emails or instant messenger software. Like most of other worm virus, it can infect removable devices and file-sharing networks. The worm will be packed in an exe file. Email-Worm.Win32.Bagle.fj can send more spam emails via victims’ email account. When the worm is executed, it displays messages and changes registry entries or values. If your antivirus program does not stop the attack effectively, it will launch every time your computer starts.
Symptoms of Email-Worm.Win32.Bagle.fj infection
- Computer runs slow
- Victims receive more spam emails
- Message pops up randomly
- Some websites turn to 404 not found
- Personal information may be stolen
How to remove Email-Worm.Win32.Bagle.fj effectively
We have two ways to remove the worm. One is manual removal way. It is considered as a difficult one. We think only users with enough pc skills can attempt to wipe off the infection manually. Here are three main steps.
1. Run task manager and stop Email-Worm.Win32.Bagle.fj from running. The worm may pretend or insert to system processes.
2. Delete the following files
3. Delete malicious registry entries
Another way to remove Email-Worm.Win32.Bagle.fj is to use a virus removal program which can detect the infection exactly. This way is considered as safe and easy. We think most users should choose a professional virus removal program when they want to remove Email-Worm.Win32.Bagle.fj without damaging the compromised computer.
Sometimes, entering safe mode with networking will help the antivirus software detect and remove virus effectively. Regarding Email-Worm.Win32.Bagle.fj removal, we recommend Spyware Cease, a proved antivirus program. The user-friendly interface can guide you clearly how to remove virus from your pc.
- Error code 0X00005d - What causes it and how to resolve error code 0X00005d?
- Windows Vista boot up error - Steps to fix Vista startup error quickly?
- Windows update error code 646 - How to fix Windows updater error on your PC?
- AV Security Suite - How to Get Rid of AV Security Suite quickly
- Tips on Permanently Uninstalling Hotspot Shield Toolbar from Windows
- Burn4Free Toolbar Removal - Easy Ways to Uninstall Burn4Free Toolbar
- iTunes won't load - Useful tips to load iTunes successfully
- Virus.Neshta.B Removal Guide - Two Ways to Wipe off Virus.Neshta.B
- Wlanapi.dll error - Fix Windows wlanapi.dll error effectively