Email-Worm.Win32.Bagle.fj is a worm virus that will attach itself to spam messages via emails or instant messenger software. Like most of other worm virus, it can infect removable devices and file-sharing networks. The worm will be packed in an exe file. Email-Worm.Win32.Bagle.fj can send more spam emails via victims’ email account. When the worm is executed, it displays messages and changes registry entries or values. If your antivirus program does not stop the attack effectively, it will launch every time your computer starts.
Symptoms of Email-Worm.Win32.Bagle.fj infection
- Computer runs slow
- Victims receive more spam emails
- Message pops up randomly
- Some websites turn to 404 not found
- Personal information may be stolen
How to remove Email-Worm.Win32.Bagle.fj effectively
We have two ways to remove the worm. One is manual removal way. It is considered as a difficult one. We think only users with enough pc skills can attempt to wipe off the infection manually. Here are three main steps.
1. Run task manager and stop Email-Worm.Win32.Bagle.fj from running. The worm may pretend or insert to system processes.
2. Delete the following files
3. Delete malicious registry entries
Another way to remove Email-Worm.Win32.Bagle.fj is to use a virus removal program which can detect the infection exactly. This way is considered as safe and easy. We think most users should choose a professional virus removal program when they want to remove Email-Worm.Win32.Bagle.fj without damaging the compromised computer.
Sometimes, entering safe mode with networking will help the antivirus software detect and remove virus effectively. Regarding Email-Worm.Win32.Bagle.fj removal, we recommend Spyware Cease, a proved antivirus program. The user-friendly interface can guide you clearly how to remove virus from your pc.
- How to fix startup program errors? Get PC start up quickly
- No sound from computer - How to get sound back to computer?
- What is ApMsgFwd.exe file and how to fix ApMsgFwd.exe error?
- Fully Uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware from PC within Minutes
- Windows 7 Start menu not working - Fix it now
- Winxp error 1719 - Solve error 1719 on Windows XP quickly
- Windows Vista Java error 1606 - Repair Java error 1606 on Windows Vista effectively
- How to Remove Websearch.mocaflix.com Browser Hijacker Virus
- How to deal with “CPLEX Error: Not enough memory” error message?