Are you in the panic that the File Extension Changer is not working properly in your machine and you need to immediately uninstall it for an upgrade or switch to other program instead? Or you may have trapped in the situation that you can not thoroughly uninstall the unwanted File Extension Changer from your system? How to successfully remove File Extension Changer? Do you want to uninstall Windows software in simple step? Follow guide below.
Manual option: Uninstalling File Extension Changer from the list of programs installed
1. Close the main program.
2. Click the Windows Start button.
3. Select All Programs.
4. Click File Extension Changer.
5. Click Uninstall.
6. Click “Yes” to confirm you want to uninstall the program.
7. File Extension Changer invites you to complete a satisfaction survey about the program and the reason why you are uninstalling it.
8. Select Yes, I want to give my opinion of File Extension Changer!
9. And click Next to complete the form.
10. If you are not connected to the Internet, a message will appear telling you that you have to connect in order to complete the form.
11. After completing the form, go back to the File Extension Changer uninstall screen.
12. When uninstalling is complete, you need to restart the computer.
Then delete File Extension Changer related files:
1. Open Search and fill File Extension Changer over the blank space, then select File Extension Changer and click Search Now to start searching for its files.
2. Delete those files listed on by right click.
Automatic option: Uninstalling File Extension Changer with uninstaller application
The faster and more sensible option is automatic removal. This is highly recommended because if you manually remove a program that you are not familiar, it will cost you probably a lot of time and it can be very dangerous too because you need to go into your registry once some leftover entries still occur after you uninstall the program. This can be dangerous because when you delete a wrong file, then you can seriously damage your computer.
What can you looking for uninstalling File Extension Changer in seconds? Here we recommend Perfect Uninstaller. It does the same thing for getting rid of Adobe Acrobat 6.0 and ParetoLogic FileCure for users.
- Effective Way to Fully Eliminate Trend Micro Internet Security from PC
- Windows Police PRO - How to Remove Windows Police PRO quickly
- Windows update error 80072efd - Check and fix error 80072efd in Windows update quickly
- How to prevent a PC crash while updating Windows?
- HDD Fix Virus Removal - How to Remove Fake HDD Fix instantly
- How to troubleshoot and fix system restore error code 0X800700b7?
- How to Uninstall WinUtilities History Cleaner from Your Computer Immediately
- Error loading msitwu32.dll - Solve msitwu32.dll error easily
- Windows Taskbar Is Missing - Why Windows Taskbar Disappeared and How to Get It Back?