IE Privacy Keeper is a free program securely cleans up all traces of your Internet activity. Do you feel difficult to remove the program when you want to reinstall it on your computer? Finding help to uninstall security program effectively? How to conduct IE Privacy Keeper removal? You can now learn the following tips which proven to be helpful for fully removing IE Privacy Keeper.
Available method – remove IE Privacy Keeper using the Setup Wizard
To do this, perform the following:
1. Click Start.
2. Click (All) programs.
3. Choose IE Privacy Keeper.
4. Click Remove IE Privacy Keeper.
5. Click on the Remove icon on the Setup Window.
6. Click next to confirm and proceed with the uninstallation process.
Finally, you have to delete all registry files related to the IE Privacy Keeper. Remember, never delete a registry key when you aren’t sure of if you can delete it or not. Some registry keys are needed for crucial programs that you need to keep your PC running safely, or keep running at all. Always try to find out which key you are deleting and which programs it’s used for.
Fastest and safest way to get rid of IE Privacy Keeper
The easier and faster way to remove all your IE Privacy Keeper in full is using an automatic removal tool. Perfect Uninstaller is a fantastic removal tool that can help you fully program that you don’t need with great success and make sure all the now-defunct Registry entries and related files are eliminated automatically with a few clicks.
Now you can force uninstall IE Privacy Keeper with the following steps:
1. Run Perfect Uninstaller.
2. Find the directory directly in the hard drive where you locate IE Privacy Keeper, C:\Program Files\IE Privacy Keeper (as default)
3. Right click the IE Privacy Keeper file to select “Uninstall With PU” to start the removal.
4. Follow the onscreen steps to finish the removal.
5. Reboot computer and repeat the Force Uninstall procedure until the directory of IE Privacy Keeper is gone.
- Outlook error cannot find email server - Troubleshoot and fix it now
- Paragon Total Defrag Removal Guide - How to Uninstall Paragon Total Defrag with Effective Ways
- Uninstall and Remove MyStart Social Toolbar from Computer for Good
- 404 Page Not Found - Simple Solutions to 404 Error
- A Good Way to Uninstall Softonic Toolbar from Computer Completely
- Laptop won't boot - How to do when laptop won’t boot?
- How to Uninstall ParetoLogic FileCure in Minutes - Useful ParetoLogic FileCure Removal
- Slow running Windows XP - Restore a slow Windows XP computer at ease
- How to troubleshoot and fix system restore error code 0X800700b7?