If your antivirus detects the Trojan but could not remove it, you can choose one of the following methods to get rid of it. The best way to remove JS/Redir.D is to use a third party removal program. Besides, users could try to remove the Trojan manually, too.
Before you learn how to remove JS/Redir.D manually, it is important to know whether manual removal way is suitable for you. If you can identify malicious processes and stop it effectively, if you can find out malicious files and delete, and if you can clean up or repair windows registry, you could try JS/Redir.D manual removal way.
Step1. Open task manager, click process and find out related process. The Trojan could insert system process or create random processes. Stop it completely.
Step2. Locate the original file or program of the Trojan
Step3. Run registry editor. JS/Redir.D has changed some registry values and added malicious registry entries. You need to remove them completely.
Notes: after the three steps, you should run web browser to check whether you could access internet. If you could not open any web site, you need to change DNS settings.
Best way to remove JS/Redir.D
A virus removal program can provide quick and simple removal solution. It is found that antispyware software can remove the Trojan more effectively than common antivirus software. If you has no idea which antispyware program you can count on, I high recommend Spyware Cease, a reliable antispyware program. It adopts powerful double-scan engine which could detect and remove threats quickly and thoroughly. No matter how JS/Redir.D disguises itself, Spyware Cease could pick it up after analyze every unknown file. What are you hesitating now? Click here to download the recommended JS/Redir.D removal program before your computer is totally disabled by the destructive Trojan.
- VLC Media Player Uninstall Tutorial - Recommended Way to Force Uninstall VLC Media Player
- How to Remove Vista Antivirus Plus 2013 completely from Your Computer
- Data Recovery Removal Guide - Best Way to Get Rid of Data Recovery for good
- Directions to Uninstall Norton Ghost - How to Thoroughly Remove Norton Ghost from PC
- Error code 0X00005d - What causes it and how to resolve error code 0X00005d?
- File Rescue Removal - Effective Ways to Remove File Rescue
- How do I make my computer run faster? Easy tips to get PC faster
- Uninstall Internet Access Controller - Remove Internet Access Controller with Ease
- Discover How to Uninstall Aiseesoft Sony Ericsson Video Converter for Good