Micorsoft Essential Security Pro 2013 is a rogue anti-spyware pretending to be a legitimate security program released by Microsoft. The fact is it is designed by hackers and is infecting more and more windows users. Normally, it is installed on users’ desktops without their consciousness and then roots in the system secretly. After the installation it collects little bits of information at a time about users without their knowledge, such as ID numbers, VISA card passwords, email address, birthday, Full name, driver’s license number and genetic Information for illegal profits. Micorsoft Essential Security Pro 2013 is known to change computer settings and do nothing but harm to your computer. It displays fake security alerts to persuade users to purchase the full version. Many users have wasted their money on the rogue software and still can not remove fake security alerts. You can remove Micorsoft Essential Security Pro 2013 from the infected computer with the following instruction before you get involved in further troubles.
Micorsoft Essential Security Pro 2013 Manual Removal (Available but respectively difficult)
The difficulty of manual removal locates on its repetitive and complicated removal processes which you should search out all of the infected components and delete them one by one. I have done my utmost to list Micorsoft Essential Security Pro 2013 associated infected components here, hope it can help you:
1. Related processes (you should firstly stop it on the Task Manager):
2. Use windows search to find out Micorsoft Essential Security Pro 2013 files and remove them
3. Run registry editor to delete related registry entries:
Remove Micorsoft Essential Security Pro 2013 by a recommended antimalware program
An antimalware program can pick up malicious items accurately and provide simple removal solution. For rogue software removal, it is more powerful than common antivirus software. The one we recommend is Spyware Cease, which could not only remove Micorsoft Essential Security Pro 2013 completely but also repair your windows registry so that you will not encounter common problems after removing a malware, for example, you could not access files or could not run IE.
Use another computer to download Spyware Cease and then transfer it to the infected computer. Rename the installer if Micorsoft Essential Security Pro 2013 blocks the installation. After you successfully install the program, you should
Step1. Restart computer and enter Safe Mode with Networking
Step2. Run an online scan
Step3. Click Remove button
- Fake Microsoft Antivirus 2013 Removal – How to Get Rid of Microsoft Antivirus 2013 easily
- Random computer freezing - How to fix a freezing computer instantly?
- Uninstall Slim PDF Reader from Your Computer in an Easy and Fast Way
- Uninstall Guide for InsideClipboard - How to Delete Unwanted InsideClipboard
- Strategy on Uninstalling Handy Recovery Completely from Computer
- YouTube Webinars: Submit Files in Spyware Cease
- XP Defender Plus 2013 Removal - How to Remove XP Defender Plus 2013 completely
- How to get rid of "The server threw an exception" error message?
- What is ApMsgFwd.exe file and how to fix ApMsgFwd.exe error?