Net-worm.win32.kido.ih is one of the most popular worm viruses. Though released a long time ago, it still widely spreads over the internet. It can spread via spam email attachments, networking shared files, and removable media devices. If your computer is not well protected or you do not have correct online habit, your computer has a great chance to get Net-worm.win32.kido.ih or similar infections like W32.Blaster.Worm. Usually, the worm will slow down the compromised computer once activated. Every time you turn on the pc, the worm can run automatically and start to infect detected drives. Moreover, Net-worm.win32.kido.ih is detected to be able to open a back door and connect to the internet without users’ approval. It would transfer sensitive information to the server and your personal information may be sold to third parties. As a result, you will get more virus attacks and suffer financial loss.
Do you want to remove Net-worm.win32.kido.ih completely from your pc? There are two ways. One is to delete all malicious files manually and the other is to use a professional virus removal program. Most users will choose the later solution.
How to remove Net-worm.win32.kido.ih manually
Since manual way bears too many uncertain factors, experts do not recommend users to use the method before they try a security program. However, it is a possible way to get rid of the worm especially for users with advanced pc skills.
1. Open task manager and kill following processes
2. Delete files dropped by Net-worm.win32.kido.ih
3. Open registry editor and clean up malicious registry entries
How to remove Net-worm.win32.kido.ih with a professional virus removal program
Usually, a virus removal program is very easy to use. Even users who know little about the computer can use a virus removal program to get rid of the worm. What you need to do is install an effective Net-worm.win32.kido.ih removal program like Spyware Cease, install it on your pc and launch it to run a scan. When the scan completes, threats including Net-worm.win32.kido.ih will show on the scan result. And you select all detected items and click on remove button. Sometimes, you need to restart the computer to complete the removal. Using a virus removal program is much safer than deleting malicious files manually.
- Windows XP crashes - Prevent and stop random computer crashes effectively
- Time-saving Method to Uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus Completely
- .NET Framework Installer Errors - Solve Some Installer Errors Quickly
- Antivir Solution Pro - How to Remove Antivir Solution Pro immediately
- Ctfmon.exe error fix - Solve Windows ctfmon.exe error on your own
- Vista Security 2012 Removal - How to Get Rid of Vista Security 2012 once for all
- Free system performance booster - Some PC optimization tools you must know
- Ecostartpage.com - How to Remove Ecostartpage.com Browser Hijacker easily
- Infostealer.Donx Removal – How to Remove Infostealer.Donx instantly