P2P-Worm.Win32.Franvir is classified as worm from the same family of Net-worm.win32.kido.ih which could reduplicate itself quickly and infect network share files and removable devices. The worm could drop malicious files and overwrite existing files. Usually, malicious files are downloaded from remote server and the worm could connect to remote server without users’ content. P2P-Worm.Win32.Franvir hides in system with the rootkit functionality and may collect information such as
- Administrator account and password
- Network information (interfaces, routing tables, shares list, etc)
- Screenshots and keystrokes
- Enumerated shares
- A list of running processes, account details, and domain information
Those information will be stored in a folder and then sent to the server. To remove P2P-Worm.Win32.Franvir is to protect your pc security and your privacy.
How to remove P2P-Worm.Win32.Franvir manually
You must have basic pc skills and knowledge or it is impossible to get rid of the worm virus in manual way. When the virus is executed, it creates lots of files and registry items, which are what you should remove.
1. Run task manager and stop P2P-Worm.Win32.Franvir from running
2. Delete following files
3. Find out P2P-Worm.Win32.Franvir registry keys and remove them
Best removal way
It is hard to locate P2P-Worm.Win32.Franvir on the compromised computer since there may be many copies of the worm. As far as we are concerned, using an antivirus program is the best and effective method to get rid of P2P-Worm.Win32.Franvir. Want to know which one is the best antivirus program? Definitely, Spyware Cease is the most professional and powerful antivirus program since it can detect various kinds of viruses within few minutes and help remove them effectively from your PC. Can’t wait to have a try? Please click here and download Spyware Cease, and we are pretty sure that you will clean up P2P-Worm.Win32.Franvir permanently from your PC.
- W32/Vanebot-R Removal - How to Remove W32/Vanebot-R immediately
- How to Completely Uninstall BitDefender Antivirus 2009 in Seconds?
- How to Remove About:Blank Homepage Hijacker completely
- Infostealer.Vskim Removal - How to Remove Infostealer.Vskim instantly
- 7search.com Removal - How to Get Rid of 7search.com Browser Hijacker
- Instruction on Removing Free Internet Window Washer from Your Windows
- Free Instruction on How to Fully Uninstall ParetoLogic Data Recovery
- Simple solutions to fix “VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE” BSOD errors
- Common causes and solutions to application error 0Xc0000005