PCH Search Engine is a suspicious program related to redirect virus that can hijack web browser and legitimate search engine system. When the browser hijacker gets into your computer, it will install an unwanted add-on on compromised web browser. And then you will be redirected to fake search engine and malicious website all the time. The program is created to make profit from pay-per-click by increasing traffic for other sites.
PCH Search Engine virus will modify browser settings including internet settings, homepage as well as default search engine. When malicious codes are inserted to the browser or via add-on, it is completely under monitor of hackers. Your sensitive information is send to hackers without your acknowledgment.
Some users will send their pc to repair store or hire a pc technician when they are facing a tough problem. Actually, you could remove PCH Search Engine from your pc on your own. There are two ways.
Manual removal instruction
Manual way is more suitable for users who have basic and even advanced pc skills. The disadvantage is it takes much time and effort.
1. Run task manager by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time. Find out the following process and stop it from running
2. Delete files dropped by PCH Search Engine
%Desktop%\[Buma Stemra Politie].lnk
3. Click Start menu – go to run – type in regidit and press enter to run registry editor. Find out the malicious registry entry, right-click it and select delete.
To delete the unwanted program automatically, you need the help from a specialized virus removal program. Most important is to equip your computer with a virus removal program which has detection on PCH Search Engine. Such software can pick up associated files and registry entries after a full scan. I know Spyware Cease, an advanced virus removal tool, can give you a satisfying result. When you are tired of trying various ways to delete PCH Search Engine and all failed, you can end all the stuff after running a scan by Spyware Cease.
- How to Remove Browse to Save completely
- Connection Manager Lite Removal - Thoroughly and Instantly Uninstall Connection Manager Lite
- Computer won’t boot due to status 0XC00000e9? Fix computer error 0XC00000e9 now
- 100% Safe and Effective Method for eScan Anti-Virus Removal
- Effective Way to Fully Eliminate Trend Micro Internet Security from PC
- Guide to Uninstall CE Safe Browser from PC - Recommended For Beginners
- How to deal with "Non-System Disk Error or Disk Error" issue?
- Uninstall and Remove Memeo Instant Backup Thoroughly from PC
- XP Antivirus 2013 - How to Remove XP Antivirus 2013 effectively