PUA.RoclaToolbar is a potentially unwanted application that installs a toolbar for Internet Explorer and Firefox. The toolbar must be installed manually. Some users are cheated by misleading websites while some users install the toolbar when install a desired program. PUA.RoclaToolbar attaches to some shareware and freeware. You may get the toolbar installed if you do not uncheck the related item when you install programs. Once installed, it will bring annoying problems like browser redirection and unwanted pop-up. The toolbar is classified as adware and spyware since it assembles features of the threats. Running automatically in the background, PUA.RoclaToolbar can keep an eye on your activities online and then record down information like what website you visit, what items you are looking for and what your account and passwords. The information will be exposed to third parties and then more pop-up will interrupt your operation. Moreover, when you want uninstall the toolbar you will find it is no way to uninstall it via normal ways like add/removal programs. If you are one of the victims, you can remove PUA.RoclaToolbar with the following ways.
Method one: manual removal
The toolbar will create lots files and registry entries on the computer. When you uninstall the toolbar via add/removal program, certain registry entries will be left and can restore the toolbar quickly after restart. To get rid of the toolbar manually you need to delete all components.
1. Files of UA.RoclaToolbar
2. Registry entries of UA.RoclaToolbar
Method two: automatic removal
If you can not remove PUA.RoclaToolbar manually, using a virus removal program is a good solution. A virus removal program can pick up all components of the infection after a scan. What you need to do is click on a remove button. You do not have to have experience pc skills and the removal program can take care of everything.
Do you know how other people remove PUA.RoclaToolbar? They use an advanced virus removal program like Spyware Cease. If you do not have an effective PUA.RoclaToolbar removal program now, you can download Spyware Cease and remove the toolbar instantly.
- How to Remove Backdoor.Securetalk Step by Step
- Windows Malware Firewall Removal - How to Remove Windows Malware Firewall instantly
- How Can I Remove Google Toolbar? - Uninstall Instructions for Google Toolbar
- How to restart a computer like new? Optimize PC performance quickly
- Windows Explorer crashes constantly - Fix Windows Explorer crashing on your own
- Troubleshot and fix Microsoft Office error 25090 easily
- Backdoor.0access - How to Remove Backdoor.0access quickly
- Suggestion on How to Completely and Easily Uninstall Quttera URL Scanner
- Spyware Cease 2.2 Released (NEW)