RelevantKnowledge is classified as spyware and adware, which claims itself as a research software. No matter whether you think it is a virus, you must notice the software is very annoying. When you want to uninstall RelevantKnowledge according to the guide in its official website, you will find the removal is nonfunctional. The spyware causes endless survey windows poping up, uses tracking cookies to records sensitive information and leads users to suspicious websites. Displaying as a survey, RelevantKnowledge is more acceptable than some misleading security alerts and gains lots of clicks. Whenever you see such unknown pop-up, you should think for a second before you click on it. If you are going to install any related application, you should take our suggestion and can avoid lots of trouble. If your computer is already infected by RelevantKnowledge spyware, following guides can help you get rid of the spyware easily.
Manual Removal Guide
Step1. Run Task Manager and end related processes. The spyware usually runs when your computer boots
Step2. Search the following files and delete them completely
Step3. Open Registry Editor and delete registry entries added by RelevantKnowledge
The 3 steps are to wipe off all components of the spyware. But even you remove the spyware, it doesn’t mean your pc is free of virus. If you have no idea how the spyware access your pc, there may be a back door on your system.
RelevantKnowledge Remvoal Software
The spyware could be downloaded by users themselves and also could be introduced by backdoor Trojan or downloader Trojan. If the application is not installed manually by yourself, it may be related to some Trojans. In this case, using a RelevantKnowledge removal program is the best way to protect your computer against any infection. You should choose an advanced virus removal program, which has detection on the spyware and related Trojans. A virus removal program can scan the computer thoroughly, make sure all hidden virus are picked up, delete infection and meanwhile maintain system stability.
Looking for such a removal program that can remove RelevantKnowledge? Spyware Cease is one of the most popular choices.
- Trojan.ADH Removal - How to Remove Trojan.ADH from Your PC
- Free system performance booster - Some PC optimization tools you must know
- Spyware Cease 2.2 Released (NEW)
- Page will not open - What to do when website will not open?
- Trojan.BHO - How to Remove Trojan.BHO safely
- Norman Security Suite PRO Removal - How to Uninstall Norman Security Suite PRO Permanently
- Free Instruction on How to Fully Uninstall ParetoLogic Data Recovery
- Information on How to Freely Uninstall Avivo Video Converter from Computer
- Hard disk error 301 - Solve hard disk 301 failure error simply