Search.easylifeapp.com is classified as malicious domain like Search.certified-toolbar.com that could hijack your browser and cause annoying ads. The site pretends to provide useful search engine, which gains traffic for websites that pay money to Search.easylifeapp.com. There are lots of such fake search engines, for example, Search.conduit.com. So we must know how to identify fake ones. If your computer is infected by the redirect virus, you may suffer
- Browser is redirected when you try to open other website especially google or yahoo search engine.
- Search.easylifeapp.com may become your homepage, or exist on your bookmarks
- You have problems with changing browser settings such as changing homepage or default search engine
- Ads pop up containing malicious links and contents such as fake security alerts.
If you encounter one or more than one of those problems, your computer is very dangerous now and you need to remove Search.easylifeapp.com. Following are two methods to get rid of the browser hijacker virus.
How to remove Search.easylifeapp.com manually
Users who know well about windows system could consider manual removal. Once you could remove all related components including processes, files and registry entries.
1. Remove following files
2. Open registry editor and delete registry entries created by Search.easylifeapp.com
How to Remove Search.easylifeapp.com quickly
Though your antivirus program may fail to remove the redirect virus, there are some other removal programs for you. Usually to remove a redirect virus an antispyware program will be better than other ones. Do you know which antispyware program could remove Search.easylifeapp.com redirect virus? I recommend you to download Spyware Cease, a professional antispyware, which use powerful scan engine. It is proved that it could remove kinds of redirect virus and is also good at removing rogue software. Download it here and run a scan instantly to get rid of Search.easylifeapp.com now.
I recommend you take Spyware Cease as a backup security tool and run system scan regularly to avoid potential damages from latest Trojans.
- Memory parity error blue screen - Solve BSOD errors effectively
- Computer keeps shutting down and restarting - How to do?
- Is my explorer.exe corrupted? Best solutions to fix explorer.exe error
- The Fast Way to Uninstall Babylon Toolbar from Computer
- How can you resolve certificate error navigation blocked?
- Instruction on Removing BigClique Toolbar from PC Completely
- XP Security Center - How to Remove XP Security Center instantly
- Uninstalling Omega Messenger from Your Computer with Effective Method
- NEWS:Spyware Cease 3.0 released!