Search.easylifeapp.com is classified as malicious domain like Search.certified-toolbar.com that could hijack your browser and cause annoying ads. The site pretends to provide useful search engine, which gains traffic for websites that pay money to Search.easylifeapp.com. There are lots of such fake search engines, for example, Search.conduit.com. So we must know how to identify fake ones. If your computer is infected by the redirect virus, you may suffer
- Browser is redirected when you try to open other website especially google or yahoo search engine.
- Search.easylifeapp.com may become your homepage, or exist on your bookmarks
- You have problems with changing browser settings such as changing homepage or default search engine
- Ads pop up containing malicious links and contents such as fake security alerts.
If you encounter one or more than one of those problems, your computer is very dangerous now and you need to remove Search.easylifeapp.com. Following are two methods to get rid of the browser hijacker virus.
How to remove Search.easylifeapp.com manually
Users who know well about windows system could consider manual removal. Once you could remove all related components including processes, files and registry entries.
1. Remove following files
2. Open registry editor and delete registry entries created by Search.easylifeapp.com
How to Remove Search.easylifeapp.com quickly
Though your antivirus program may fail to remove the redirect virus, there are some other removal programs for you. Usually to remove a redirect virus an antispyware program will be better than other ones. Do you know which antispyware program could remove Search.easylifeapp.com redirect virus? I recommend you to download Spyware Cease, a professional antispyware, which use powerful scan engine. It is proved that it could remove kinds of redirect virus and is also good at removing rogue software. Download it here and run a scan instantly to get rid of Search.easylifeapp.com now.
I recommend you take Spyware Cease as a backup security tool and run system scan regularly to avoid potential damages from latest Trojans.
- How Can I Remove PUP.Crossfire.SA completely
- iTunes 4450 error - Common causes and solutions
- How Can I Uninstall Digital Patrol? - Complete Digital Patrol Removal Guide
- How Can You Uninstall Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Quickly and Easily?
- Internal error 2908 - Steps to solve error 208 quickly
- Search-results.com Removal Guide - Get Rid of Search-results.com now
- PC Clean Pro Removal - How to Remove PC Clean Pro instantly
- Webinars: How to customize fix in Spyware Cease
- Quizstope.com - How to Remove Quizstope.com completely