Search Enhance is a toolbar for windows explorer. It claims to help users get information quickly and easily. Actually, we find it undermines the computer secretly. Though the toolbar must be installed manually, it does not mean all users are willing to have it. Sometimes, Search Enhance bundles with other free program and thus is installed mistakenly. Users may not even notice its existence. When a user find the unwanted toolbar and wants to remove it, problems come. It could not be easily uninstalled like other legitimate toolbars. Search Enhance will redirect internet traffic and cause some pop-up carefully. It will also monitor your online activities such as what you are interested in and thus display ads you may be interested in. If you click on malicious links, other threats may be able to access your system. No matter you install the toolbar by yourself or not, it is recommended to remove Search Enhance completely.
Experts have found out all the files and registry entries the malicious add-on will create when it is installed. If you want to remove the toolbar manually, find out the following items and clean them up thoroughly.
1. Files created by Search Enhance
2. Registry values added by Search Enhance
How to remove Search Enhance related virus
If you do not uninstall the toolbar, you will still have redirect problem. In this circumstance, we recommend you to use a security program that could remove the virus completely. Actually, if you do not know how to remove the toolbar manually, a security program will be a great helper. Do you know which program could remove Search Enhance effectively? Spyware Cease is one of the most advanced virus removal program. It is more sensitive than many normal antivirus programs. It could check unknown files and make sure no virus hides on the pc.
- How to Uninstall Mozilla Thunderbird Quickly and Easily?
- How to Uninstall BS.Player Free - Uninstall Guide for BS.Player Free
- Infostealer.Dexter Removal - How to Remove Infostealer.Dexterquickly
- Backdoor.0access - How to Remove Backdoor.0access quickly
- Constant Windows 7 blue screen errors? Prevent BSOD errors on Windows 7 easily
- X3daudio1_6.dll not found - Methods to get back x3daudio1_6.dll easily
- Backdoor.Rocra - How to Wipe off Backdoor.Rocra Trojan instantly
- How to Get Rid of Businesslistingsearch.net Browser Hijacker
- Error code 0X80070002 - Solve code 0X80070002 error in installing programs quickly