Smart Security is just another latest fake security program which can root on the compromised computer with the help of Trojans. The software promotes itself as an advanced antivirus program that can detect hidden virus and protect the computer effectively. Some users may falsely download the program by clicking on fake security warnings. Like many other fake security programs, Smart Security will displays fake security alerts saying the computer is attacked and need a thorough scan. Usually, it will pretend to scan the computer quickly and then list a number of non-exit Trojans. However, users may think the scan result is reliable since the infected computer has various problems. For example, some programs can not run and internet access is not available. Actually, those problems are caused by Smart Security.
If you are a computer novice, you should use a professional virus removal program to fix the infected computer. If you have basic pc skills, you may be able to remove the rogue software on your own.
How to remove Smart Security manually
Manual way is to pick up related components of the malware and then remove them completely, but this method may not be able to adopt if the registry editor and task manager are blocked. We find that Smart Security will change system settings to prevent itself from being deleted.
1. Run task manager and stop the rogue software from running by ending related processes
2. Delete related files
3. Delete related registry entries created by Smart Security via registry editor
Smart Security automatic removal guide
Besides manual way, a virus removal program is a common choice to get rid of the virus because it is faster and safer. Computers without a virus removal program are easily attacked by virus. The infection somehow shows that the compromised computer has some security vulnerability. Apparently you are looking for an effective way to get rid of Smart Security. Here is one for you. Spyware Cease is an advanced antispyware program, which is more suitable to cure a computer infected by rogue programs.
- Recommended Way to Remove Trojan.Win32.Qhost.e completely
- Remove Norman Malware Cleaner - How to Uninstall Norman Malware Cleaner from PC
- Activate Memory Savior
- HDD Fix Virus Removal - How to Remove Fake HDD Fix instantly
- Uninstalling Nero 7 Ultra Edition - Carry Out an Nero 7 Ultra Edition Removal Easily
- Nero StartSmart Removal Guide - How to Uninstall Nero StartSmart for Good
- How to Remove Trojan.Win32.KillFiles.afz instantly
- Computer startup error - Common causes and solutions to computer startup errors
- Java incompatible magic value error - Common causes and solutions